(71) Listen Obediently and Don't Make a Scene

Not a word was uttered during the journey back to Prince Ying's manor, it was still Xiao Xu who carried her down from the horse. He carried her all the way back to the Jade Garden.

Along the way, they received countless stares and ceremony. Chu Qing Yan couldn't forget just now when Bai Hu welcomed them at the gate. His face was completely flabbergasted when he raised his head, although he covered it up very well, it still wasn't able to escape her eyes.

Servants of all sizes, whether they held brooms, kettles, or trays, when they saw this scene, all of a sudden they would forget what they were doing. The next moment, they directly stood foolishly on the spot.

Their Highness was actually carrying a girl?

Carrying?

A girl?

Although this girl was only around 10 years old, she was still a real genuine girl ah!

Wasn't it said that His Highness wouldn't let women close, didn't like people being near him and won't let people touch him?

How come the painting style would suddenly change to this?

Was it possible that this little princess consort had already gotten deep into His Highness' heart in such a short few days?

Therefore the looks that was cast at Chu Qing-Yan suddenly became strange. There was envy, reverence, adoration, jealousy as well fawning to curry favor.

Chu Qing-Yan felt the stares that came from all directions and couldn't help but tighten her hold on Xiao Xu's neck. Her entire body shrunk into his embrace.

As if in a day's time, everything in this situation had changed.

But these matters didn't have any great relationship with her, she only needed to live steadily and stably.

But do the heavens really want her to transmigrate here to live a peaceful life?

Unlikely ah!

After entering the main courtyard, Hong Yi and the others had received the news and were already standing at the entrance to welcome them. Although they had already made some mental preparations, seeing these two people come in, they were still slightly stunned for a moment. It was only under their master's orders, that everybody busied themselves doing their own duties.

"Tell Air Spirit to come over." Xiao Xu instructed Hong Yi, before entering the room.

Hong Yi glanced at Chu Qing-Yan and promptly complied.

When Air Spirit entered, Chu Qing-Yan was already somewhat sleepy, as for what happened in between, she was muddle-headed about it, and then lost consciousness.

Don't know how long had passed, she felt a stabbing pain from her ankle, and immediately woke up with a cry of pain. When she opened her eyes, it was to meet a pair of enigmatic and unfathomable eyes which stupefied her for a moment. Then the pain in her ankle came again before she subconsciously took a glance at it and saw that the foot she hurt was in his left hand. Chu Qing-Yan was horrified and immediately wanted to pull it back, but she was just about to move when his hand tightened around her foot.

"Don't move randomly!" Xiao Xu frowned.

Chu Qing-Yan immediately stopped. Then she noticed he was holding a medicinal bottle in his right hand, so she knew he was applying medicine on her. She immediately said. "Let me do it!"

"If you don't want your foot injury to worsen, then be a bit well- behaved for this king." Just now Air Spirit said her leg will take 10 days to half a month to heal. When Xiao Xu heard this, his mood became not so good, now seeing her being so unaware, his tone became not so nice, at least that's how Chu Qing Yan heard it.