xx. of boyfriends and butlers

A week after Can knew that there is a game of soccer at their school, he immediately signs up for the team. Techno, seeing his potential immediately appointed him a position, center forward, his position back in his former school.

Currently, Can has stopped on the way to the field to tie his shoelaces when Tin walks over to him.

"Hey, let's go to the house-" Tin stops whatever he has to say when he sees Can's attire. "What are you wearing?"

Can gives him a 'duh' look. "Clothes?"

Tin rolls his eyes. "No. I meant, why are you wearing a soccer uniform?"

Can smiles, puffs his chest, and holds his chin higher. "I'm now part of the soccer team and I'm on my way to the field to practice."

"What?!" Tin exclaims.

Can takes Tin's surprise as elation and so he smiles at Tin. Nodding his head proudly, Can says, "Yeah, amazing isn't it? P'Techno has appointed me to be the center forward and he asks me to practice because we already have a game next week, he said it's an inter-school and he's already trusting me to-"

Tin puts up his hand in front of Can's face to stop Can's rambling. "Wait," Tin frowns and crosses his arms against his chest. "How can we review now? Can, we only have less than 3 weeks to review and we barely reviewed anything from the past few days."

"What do you mean? I can manage." Can reasons out.

Tin snorts. Right. Manage? Can barely understands what Tin's spouting about and whenever they review, Can always insists he's hungry so in 4 hours of them reviewing, 2 hours of those consist of Can eating, half an hour for his rest and another half for him to stare at nothing. And an hour left of Can grumbling. Basically, all those 4 hours are all futile.

"Then what am I going to do while you practice?" Tin's frown turns deeper. "I'm not going to wait for you."

Can shrugs. "I didn't tell you to wait for me, Tin. You can go home now if you want."

"But Can-"

"Bye!" Can happily walks away from him.

"Wait-Can! Can!" Can doesn't stop walking nor does he turn his head back to Tin. Can just continues skipping away from Tin.

Tin glares at Can's retreating back and groans. He doesn't have a choice anyway. Tin knows he's going to wait for Can whether he likes it or not.

Sighing, Tin begrudgingly walks towards the field as well following Can's steps.

Tin mentally grumbles and blames to that stupid cupid, who had hit him with his stupid little love archery, his state. Now Tin will be a fool following Can around.

But oddly, Tin seems to be liking it. Following Can around.

/

"Nice game." Good, Can's new friend from the soccer team, says in a slower than normal manner while they are resting after a debilitating practice.

"Thank you." Can smiles and looks for a bottle of water to drink but when he sees none, he opens up his mouth to ask Good instead but before he could, he feels a cold feeling of something being shoved on the side of his face.

"Here."

Can flinches away from the cold feeling and looks beside him. He sees Tin in front of him, he has a bottle of cold water shoved on Can's cheek and in his other hand is a sandwich.

"What's this?" Can asks but he still accepts the food from Tin. Can's so famished he's going to eat whatever is given to him.

"Food."