39

leyla puts on a pair of black skinny jeans and a flowery white crop top, put together with white converse. looking at luke for approval he smiles and gives her a kiss on the forehead.

"let's go, baby." he takes her hand and they leave the house with liz and andy, heading to the irwin's. they were having a huge bbq with the rest of the boys and their families and luke's brothers will also be there which only made leyla incredibly nervous again. "everybody is going to love you! i know cel is excited to meet you and have another girl in the family."

they soon arrive and go straight to the back garden where everyone already was. first to greet leyla was jack, ben and celeste, all with huge smiles on their faces. they all said hello and made fun of luke. "gosh, you are gorgeous!" celeste smiles, giving leyla a hug.

"thank you so much, so are you!" leyla answers, feeling her cheeks go a little rosy.

"nervous?" celeste asks, causing leyla to nod. "so was i the first time, but everyone is so great, trust." leyla smiles and luke takes her over to ashton.

"hey guys!" ashton smiles, giving them both a massive hug.

leyla gets passed around from group to group, being introduced to all of the boys' family. she ends up standing with cel and lauren, chatting about life. she felt so happy, fitting in with everyone so well and finally having a girl to talk to about life.

she glances over at luke who's talking to mali but glaring at calum across the garden. she sighs and excuses herself from the girls and heads on over.

"luke?" she speaks up, interrupting the conversation. "we need to talk."

"sounds serious, i shall leave you." mali jokes awkwardly, walking off. luke looks down at leyla, worried about what was going on, crazy thoughts running through his head.

"you need to make up with calum. ive had enough. you've got to trust nothings going to happen between and being friends again, hopefully he will lose the feelings you know?" leyla explains. luke nods his head and walks over to calum straight away.

"let's put this past us, but just understand, if you try anything with her, that's it. that's us done. that's the band done." luke threatens, holding out his hand for calum to shake. calum ignores it and pulls him in for a hug, telling him how sorry he is and how much he loves him. "you're a dick but i love you too."

- - - -

au: hey so guess what, i am alive!! ive been so busy and had extreme writers block so this chapter is super short to get it out of the way and i can start up something a bit more new and hopefully carry on with?

i am so thankful for the amount of reads this has got though, was not expecting that one bit so thanks guys, love you all