DAY THREE & A HALF

The planing seemed to have gone well , we're robbing a delivery truck full of military weapons . Millions of dollars worth of guns , granades , rocket launchers and so on . Thanks to the scouts that  went out to find this information , Ashe gave everyone their roles during this heist . She has stuck me next to her in this , I get to inspect each and every gun on their conditions and if they're worth keeping for selling .

We head out in a couple of days time , dawn start . That's when we'll set out the traps to stop the truck , every one else will be on look out or delivering the loot to our van . Hopefully that will be enough time to make the bust , the police already know the information and are getting ready . I'm pretty nervous things could go really bad for me , it's when they all find out that I'm not actually working for them . They would probably try and kill me , even if we do manage to catch them there's no doubt Ashe would find a way to escape.

I've been laying in my room ever since the meeting finished thinking of the dangers I'm putting myself in  , the boss said I can take out my ear piece since he has the information he needed . To be honest thank god it was getting a little irrating , so I decided for my safety of them not finding it to swallow the ear piece .

I've just gotta continue my act until that day , it's going to be hard . I could pretend to act ill and stay in my room but Ashe  can read people clearly , she knows when I am lying and when I'm telling the truth . Which makes this whole situation alot more harder .

Knock! Knock!

I turn my head towards the door and stared at it "Who is it ?" I asked "Its me..." her southern accent was heard through the wooden door , she sounded pretty fed up. Getting up from off my bed I walked towards the door and opened it "Hey Liz,  is everything okay ?" She looked up at me and sighed " Yeah I just needed someone to talk to , can I come in ?" I nodded and let her into my room.

I went over and sat at the edge of the bed and smiled tapping for her to sit next to me , Ashe came into my room closing the door behind her and sat next to me on the bed "What's the matter you seem feed up? The boys doing your head in again?" I joked , she laughed a little and shook her head "I just remembered somethin' that's put me in a real bad place ." I frowned slightly at her reply "Come on Liz tell me what's bothering you ."

She turned her head and looked up at me "Today is the I lost someone really important to me,  it would've been five years ." I didn't know how to react to this   I knew for a fact that she wouldn't appericate my sympathy "I'm sorry to hear about that ." My voice came out really small and I cringed on the inside "You know it's hard to move on  when you lose someone really special to you , but the past is the past you gotta look forward to the future . I've lost someone to and I still remember the day she died , we were on a date and she was going to propose to me ... we was on holiday in Mexico , she took me to a really nice looking restaurant aswell. This gang came in . Shoot the place down. The only reason I'm still alive is because I played dead along side her, I wish I did something to help her but I kind of froze in time . I was so scared I could move.  When they left the building she told me in her dying breathe that I needed to move on , I couldn't stay loving her even when she is dead.  It was hard to move on after that,  the whole situation still haunts until this day . But I know I have to move on and so do you Liz." She stared at me her red orbs finding my (E/C) "We'll both find someone Liz in our own time ..." I smiled down at her sadly "Your a beautiful woman and your a  successful gang leader . You have so much going for you don't give up now . I know that look I had it aswell , you deserve as much happiness then everyone else . Forget what everyone else says yes your a criminal , a hot one to ." I grinned slightly "But even criminals deserve happiness , I have nothing to go back to , no home , no family and no friends it's the reason why I came in the first place in hope for a new life. When I heard that the leader of Deadlock was a sexy female I was like , shit I better whip myself into and I prayed that no other female would join . Because you know...." I leaned into whisper into her ear "I wanted to see If I got a shot with you."  I moved back to check her reaction.

I chuckled slightly it was completely process the boss would've been happy  "I guess I got my shot huh?" Ashe's cheeks began to blush a bright red and she looked away eyes narrowing slightly "I think I need to get goin ' " she replied and stood up from off the bed "Thanks for talkin' with me ." I smiled "No problem if ever you need the company I'm just next door ." I said in the most seductive voice I could muster , Ashe didn't know where to put herself "Yeah I will do I'll see you later  (Y/N) " She started walking out of my room , opening the door then leaving closing the door behind her .

I took a deep breathe and regained myself dropping my act , I hate the boss so much for making me do this . Playing with her feelings is only going to make things worse .