♥ Chapter 16 ♥

Previously: 'The flustered Ji-min is much adorable!'

[][][]

Koi's P.O.V;

"Let's go Alucard."

I reply softly as I held his shoulders whom is now staring at Felice's back, Her big sister. Alucard only hummed and began walking and halted as he turn his back staring at Felice's group for a while.

'Seems like he really loves Felice now. I wonder what happen to them to turn it like this?' I thought as I remembered that my relationship with her was also mend and it all happen when she came to visit my step-litthe brothers.

I ghostly smiled at the memory as I began walking back to my group that includes myself , Alucard, Lidius and Miss Komori. Alucard tailed behind me as we began walking enjoying the cold breeze and the smell of the flowers sweet fragrance.

"How calming~"

I turned my head to see Miss Komori moaned those words with a blissful face. Alucard also did the same as he excitedly agreed towards her words and they began make a short conversation with each other.

Usually I'll feel jealous when this happens but now I'm relaxed when Miss Komori talked with other boys though Alucard was an exception since the age gap was a huge difference.

Also we've never been in friendly terms in the first place that's why I'm still calling her Miss Komori but I wonder who gave her the permission to use my first name as in Japan that's consider rude. At that time I shrug it off and didn't ask her as she kept calling me Koi-kun like a lost puppy.

'I mean it's cute but it has it's limits...' I thought as I remembered the time when she called me Koi-chan when we both we're alone. I felt offended as a man since I don't want to consider my looks as feminine or girly, no I'm not sexist it's just I don't like it.

"Oi, Koi are you even listening?!"

I snapped from my thoughts when I heard Lidius calling out for me in an angered tone. I blinked my eyes as I stare at him whom didn't like my reaction. With a vein on his head he scolded me like a mother hen to her chicks.

"Geez, are you really okay? Are you worrying about something...Care to tell me?"

After the long scolding he asked the question with a worried tone unlike the last one.'Should I tell him that I was thinking about Miss Komori and mine stranger relationships?' I questioned my thoughts as I think about it for a moment and stare at Miss Komori. Lidius noticed this and also stare at her.

"Airi? Do you perhaps like her, Koi..."

Lidius asked and I choked my words as I stare at him with eyes showed disbeliefs. He was confused and opened his mouth to speak more.

"I mean you were staring at her, so I was wondering if you lik-"

I covered his mouth with a loud slap as my eyes hardens staring at him. 'Me with that un-mannered woman not even in my lifetime, I would like her nor be in friendly terms with her!' I wanted to shouted this out but since Miss Komori and Alucard was not far from us I shuted my mouth.