I'm Back!

AN: So um.....I'm gonna have to change some this in my stories. My brother and his family were over for Christmas and gave me a leather bound journal to write in. My mom mentioned my stories, and now my brother wants to read some of them. So, to make sure my stories are decent enough, I'm gonna change a few words and titles. That, and I feel like I needed to anyway. This is just an extra push. If there's any questions, please direct message me.

////////////

I stretched, and practiced my sword movements. My name's Tauriel Gilbert. I do theater for a living.

Tonight was my last night as my character: Tauriel, Princess of the warrior elves. With my friends from school, we came up with a play that was family friendly. It was about my character, and how she has to fight to be with the one she loves. My character is based off of Tolkien's elves.

"Tauriel, five minutes until curtain call." My fellow student Lori said.

"Okay."

I practiced my moves a couple more times, before making my place on stage.

...

After my last performance, Lori and her boyfriend Jackson treated me to a dinner at Tokyo Joe. If you ask my opinion, that place has the best sushi in the state of Virginia.

"What're you gonna do when you get back home?" Jackson asked.

"Well," I said drinking some watered down sake. "I'm going to enroll back at Mystic High. Then whatever money's left over from selling my house, I'll use it to rent an apartment."

"Don't forget about giving your family hell for ignoring you, and basically locking you in an empty warehouse that is your sister's shadow." Lori said, pointing her chop sticks in my face.

"That too."

As celebrated my last night in Richmond, I had this odd feeling of being watched. I quickly did a look around, and saw a guy watching me from a few tables over.

I ignored him and tuned back into the conversation.

...

I arrived in Mystic Falls around 3:30 p.m. the next day. I parked in front of the Mystic Grill. I got out of my car, and walked into the bar.

It hasn't really changed since I left. I walked over to the bar and order a coke on the rocks, with a shot of vanilla.

"You new to town?" The bartender asked, as he poured/mixed my drink.

"Yes, and no." I replied.

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I left for a couple of years, and now I'm back."

I was handed my drink, and took a sip.

"Why did you leave?"

"Personal reasons. Some people were making me angry. So instead of taking my anger out on them physically, I moved out." I said, tapping my fingers on the bar counter.

I had a couple more cokes before leaving. I drove around town, looking for available apartments to rent. I gave up, and drove to the one place I told myself I wasn't gonna go back to. My childhood home.