XXXI

Special thank you to @amoraleah for making this wonderful aesthetic! 💙

Thank you for 100K! Wow, I'm speechless.
I'm so honored that you choose to take some of your time to read what I write.
Thank you so much. 💝

QOTC: what do you think it's gonna happen now?

I am only a man.

I had been trying to resist her for months, but I'd reached my limit.
Everyone has a limit and, considering just how extremely attractive and seductive Alison is, I must say that I've done an excellent job at resisting her for so long.

My lips were moving slowly against her soft, luscious ones, but it was rather short-lived.

Alison was the first to pull away, an air of confusion etched onto her strikingly beautiful face. "We... We're not supposed to..." She said quietly.
And she was right, God, she was right.

But I couldn't stop myself, not anymore.
She had been driving me crazy for the entire night with her cute smile and adorable attitude, paired with that killer body of hers, barely covered by the most arousing bikini I'd ever seen in my life.

"I know." I pushed a few strands of wet hair away from her visage, before pulling her in for another kiss, one that was much more urgent than the first one.

Her hands, which were laying on my chest, slid up to the back of my head after a moment of uncertainty, her fingers running over my scalp as she seemed to get more into the kiss.

With the arm that was encircling her waist, I pressed her dainty form to me, feeling every single inch of her hot skin against mine. I could faintly hear the voice of my wife— the woman I loved, in the back of my mind, but the fire that was rapidly spreading through me overpowered it, silencing it.
Not even the water we were immersed in could put out the vigorous, fiery flames that enveloped us.

"Lorenzo..." She moaned breathily, making me lose every last ounce of rationality I had left.

I glided my hands down to the globes of her round ass, squeezing them roughly and pulling her pelvis into me, grinding my erection against her sex once she opened her legs and wrapped them around my hips, welcoming me between them.

A delicious whimper left her lips, and I took advantage of it to thrust my tongue inside her little mouth.
Her delicate hands began running over my shoulders and through my hair in erratic, urgent motions, indicating just how needy she was.

I flipped us around and pushed her with her back against the side of the basin to better hold her up, all the while our tongues danced, twisted and intertwined in what was the most erotic kiss I'd experienced in my 41 years of life.

Alison pulled away again because she was out of breath. She peered up at me through her thick lashes in an innocent, almost naive manner, yet her azure eyes were so full of desire that it knocked the air out of my lungs for a split second.