𖣔Chapter 7: Heather𖣔

-Hiccups pov-

I knew she'd like to see heather but why this much? I wrap my arm around Astrid and say:

"No matter what, I'll love you more." She blushes but nods. I feel not all truthfull with my answer. (Y/n) is an unusual girl; she's had a complicated life. But that makes her more and more likeable. I feel a strong finger under my chin and it lifts my head up to look into Astrid's ocean eyes. She kisses me, passionately, but quickly.

"I love you Hiccup Haddock."

"I love you more, Astrid Hofferson."

"I love you most." She says and I smile and hug her.

"C'mon, we need to get going." I say gruffly. And we step out the meeting hall where we were discussing.

-Astrid's pov-

I can tell he likes her. But her? She keeps her emotions out her face, and her feelings stay in her brain without a hope of getting them out. But I notice her glancing over at him once in a while, then looking away, smirking. I'm not the jealous girlfriend type, but I know when my boyfriend likes another girl. But she... she's different.

I feel myself being pulled and I allow my feet to follow the pull of a young boy who I loved. I look up and see (y/n) running towards the house with a razor whip on the top.

"Hello wind shear! Why have you returned from berserker island?" She coos and purrs in response and I step inside the house. Heather and (y/n) are in a tight embrace.

"I thought I'd lost you! I thought you'd be gone forever!" (Y/n) pants.

"I could never leave you forever! I love you too much!"

"Anybody care to explain?" I say, sarcastically.

"We're... well we're sisters. And Dagur is our brother."

"Sisters?" Hiccup says in shock, his mouth dropping so wide it could've touched the floor.

"FishLegs will live to have you back Heather!" I say, and Heather smiles.

"I'd love to have him back too!" I smile, and leave, dragging Hiccup with me.

"They need alone time to catch up." I say, and he nods.

———————————
Sorry if it's short!

Comment on what I should write next!

Ender xx