Chapter 19

Twins mm*
Having twins was not easy as all. I've been so stressed and tired but today I was going out with Matthew.

We are just friends right now and I get to spend time with Mary.

"Raquel?" Damarion walked in the room. "Hm?" "You got my bag packed?" He asked. "Yeah I put some Gatorades and snacks in there for just in case."

"Thanks baby. Where you going?"

"To some outing with Michael." "Who?" "Micheal." I said. "You still talking to that nigga?" "Yeah."

"So if I was still talking to Brandy you wouldn't feel some type of way?"

"I would actually considering you fucked her and whatever else." "I'm pretty sure you've thought about fucking Micheal."

"Plenty of times but I never did it."

"Raquel if my sons ain't need a mother I would kill you right now." "You threatening me Damarion?"

"Keep trying me it won't be a threat."

"You can jump tough at me but my rapist still on the loose aw okay."

"What you want me to do? Kill him then go to jail so I can never see my sons again?" "Whatever Damarion." I tried to walk pass him but he grabbed my arm.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Yeah one sorry ass nigga." "Raquel baby I'm for real." He wrapped his arms around me. "I'm tired of arguing Mario we been doing that since we've met can we please stop."

"I promise baby girl we won't argue anymore. I'm just use to hearing the shit all my life so you know."

I just laid in his arms.

"Look at me." He said. I looked up at him.  "Hm?" "I love you okay?" I nodded. "I love you too bae." It's hard not to get my heart involved again cause I truly love dude.

"I promise to always protect you, stop your hurt rather than be the cause, I promise to love you and my sons forever, I promise to cater to your needs, when your depression starts to take over I promise to make you smile, I promise that one day this promise ring will become an engagement ring then a marriage ring." He pulled the diamond ring back out and slid it on my finger.

I was in tears. "I promise to love you even when you can't love yourself. I promise to be your knight in shining armor as long as you promise to be my princess."

I smiled. "I promise to always be your princess and one day your Queen."

He smiled and kissed me.

Nobody will ever understand our bond but it doesn't matter as long as we do.

I pulled away. "Now go out with your scouts and show them why you should be playing for their teams this year."

"But before I do that." He picked me up and laid me on the bed.

"Yo stitches healed completely?" I nodded.

He climbed between my legs and kissed me. I pulled his shirt over his head.

He kissed my neck. "Mmmm hurry up before the twins wake up." I told him. He pulled up my dress and pulled down my panties.

He hoovered over me taking his shorts and shit off.

I was getting aggravated cause he was taking forever. "Mario come on!" I said. He laughed. "Ight I'm ready."

Right before he entered me.

I dug in the dresser for a condom. "I don't need no more kids." I said.