Chapter 18

"Thank you for handling them well young Midoriya, but you can rest assured now!" All Might says, laughing as he approached them.

"Are you sure?" Midoriya asked, holding up 4 fingers. Probably the amount of time left with All Might, the man smiled and nodded.

"Don't worry about it! I'll handle it from here! Worry more about your classmates!"

"...I'm gonna go check on the other zones, just scream and I'll come." Izuku says before running off, well he was planning to but-

"Kacchan!" Izuku calls out, roughly landing to an area next to the blond, "Kacchan- Kacchan are you okay?! Are you fine now?!" Izuku frantically asks, "why are you here?! Why aren't you with Ocha-chan?!"

"Fuck- I'm fine! I'm fine you stupid fuck!" Katsuki screams, "I'm gonna fucking help! I'm just bruised-"

"Kacchan you were fainted the last time I saw you! And you were fighting like 7 villains at once while carrying Tsu and Eichan with Aizawa-sensei like, sprawled dead near! You can't expect yourself to be fine! Just rest!" Izuku insists.

"I can handle it!"

"Well you can- but it doesn't mean that you should! You'll just get hurt!" Katsuki screams when Izuku lifts him up, "I'm taking you back to Ocha-chan, where is she-"

"DEKU I FUCKING KNOW HOW TO HANDLE IT-"

"𝕂𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟, 𝕤𝕙𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕦𝕡 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖, 𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘. 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕟𝕠 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕖."

Katsuki quickly shut his mouth.

"Kacchan... I'm... I'm sorry but just because you're a hero doesn't mean you have to save everyone and help. It's alright if the person you want to save is you and it's alright if you're the only one you can save. Your life is worth so much more than you think, please don't risk yourself, you're all heroes in training and All Might is already here, there's no need to make pointless sacrifices, okay Kacchan?" Izuku softly coos, keeping his friend close and kissing his forehead.

"Now, where is Ocha-chan?"

"..."

"Kacchan..." Izuku frowns, giving Katsuki a disappointed look, the blond huffs, looking away.

"They're already outside now. Just take me to them."

"Good Kacchan. Good." Izuku praises, "thank you so much for telling me Kacchan. I promise you won't regret it, just rest up and take care of yourself, okay?" Izuku says, kissing Katsuki on his forehead. He quickly found Ochaco who sighed in relief, seeing Katsuki.

"T-Thanks Izuku-kun, we were sure he would've gotten really injured if he'd been out there and fighting. Thanks for keeping him out of trouble."

"Ah don't worry about it! But if he tries to escape, tell me okay? I'll reprimand Kacchan later- I'll go check on the other zones now, take care!"

"Of course, take care too!" Ochaco says as Izuku leaps back in USJ. Then her face poofed into red, Izuku wants her to take care of herself! Of course any good friend would do that and Izuku is a really really good friend but it's enough to make Ochaco's little heart lurch.

Izuku got back as quickly as he could, his eyes darting around the scene he returned to while he was in mid air. All Might is half way through a portal, Nomu looks like he got a strong drip on him- found out the source of the portal is that weird misty guy, Shoto was there, froze the Nomu solid so Izuku thought he should help out a bit too, since Kacchan really wanted to help earlier, Izuku can help for him.