The day before

At the crack of dawn, Michael and Kyra left the river, and walked through the gardens. Michael stopped at the huge fountain, and pulled Kyra in his strong and possessive arms, and kissed her passionately, knowing that this will he the last time he will kiss her until after the wedding ceremony.

His huge hands cupped her arse and pulled it forward, and he rubbed his erection on her private domain, and a masculine groan escaped his full lips. He wanted her badly! He closed his eyes tight until the ache underneath his kilt eased up, and he was able to concentrate again on what he was doing.

"I will miss you badly today." He told her in a low husky voice, and rubbed himself on her again.

"Good! I hope you suffer!" She teased, "it is your fault that you will be feeling that way." She reminded him playfully.

"Soon wild cat, I will tame you in my bed, and you shall never want to leave it." He promised her, and Kyra rolled her eyes and pulled away from him.

"When we are on our marriage bed, it will be my turn to make you beg!" She said, and meant it too.

Michael raised an eye brow, and said hoarsely, "I will do things to you that will have you crying out for mercy, Godess, for you will be mine to do with as I please."

Kyra pulled the strings of her ribbons on the front of her gown, and exposed her bare breasts.

"You will miss these tonight Michael," she teased, and the Prince swallowed, and looked around to make sure they were all alone in the gardens, and slipped his huge calloused hand inside her gown, and caressed her firm breasts.

Taking a deep breath, the Druid bent his head and kissed one of her velvety breast, and drove himself wild with want. His heart beat wildly, knowing that if he didn't take Kyra back to the castle immediately, he would take her here and now in the gardens, in broad daylight, and run the risk of being seen.

Kyra hurried up, and tied the ribbon to her gown, and followed Michael reluctantly back to the castle. Disappointed that he could not finish what he started.

The courtyard was starting to fill up with warriors who were going to train their battle skills on the last day before the wedding. Kyra's father was yelling out orders to the men, when he spotted them come out of the gardens and raised a questioning eyebrow.

"A little early to be taking a stroll in the gardens isn't it?" He asked gruffly, knowing very well where they were all night.

"Good morning sir." Michael said in a deep voice, "we spent a few hours by the river talking about our future, I apologize if we took longer than necessary. It is my fault not Kyra's."

The princess was looking down at her feet, embarrassed that her father caught them, and said not one word.

"Very well, take her to her mother, you are not to see her again until tomorrow at the wedding ceremony, understood?" The chief asked.

"Yes sir, understood!" The Druid said, and he pulled Kyra gently with him to go and hand her over to her mother.

When they both walked inside the castle, Michael turned and faced Kyra, "our lives journey, bids us to be apart, but I will always have you safely in my heart." He told her hoarsely.

Moved by Michael's poetic words, a single tear glided down Kyra's lovely face. "Your words touched my heart Michael." She told him, unbeknown to her that Michael just mouthed the magic words that will bring her memory back, once she returns from the future.

"Say them back to me Kyra." He said, as he waited patiently for her to say them back to him.

"Our lives journey bids us to be apart, but I will always have you safely in my heart." She said, as fresh tears glided down her beautiful face.

Michael closed his eyes and said breathlessly, "Again Kyra, say the words to me again." He begged in a hoarse voice.

"Our lives journey bids us to be apart, but I will always have you safely in my heart." She repeated again.

"Again!" Michael demanded, in a husky emotional voice.

"Our lives journey bids us to he apart, but I will always have you safely in my heart." She said for the third time, not knowing what has gotten into him.

Michael pulled Kyra into his strong arms and held her tightly, whispering the magic words that sealed the spell, binding them together, into this world and the next, after Kyra repeated it three times. He secured her memory with those words, and when she returns and he repeats those specific love words, her memory will return.

Kyra pulled back and asked curiously, "What are you whispering behind my back?"

"Nothing important my love. Go now and find your mother, before your father comes and finds us, and beats me to death." He said, smiling warmly at her.

Kyra rolled her eyes, and walked away from her prince, already missing him.

Michael watched her go and pain speared into his heart. He knew that there was a strong possibility that he won't see her again for many years. He didn't know how he would endure being away from her for so long.

Thank you for your votes and comments. Xoxxoxxoxxoxo