Chapter 59.

Authors Note

Ch. 60 will be updated until Monday unless CH. 57,58, & 59 get 90 likes by Saturday...motivating me! ❤️

I attached a photo of the ring Harry created hopefully it shows up 🙈 & it is a black diamond lol.

Vote pls. 😊😊🌟

Anissa's POV

"Nitza? Is that you?" I hear Emily call from one of the bedrooms. Seconds after she pops her head out of the room,"Hey you, you're back."

"Hey," I say weakly trying to smile, but I just can't. My brain is completely jumbled up in confusion making it hard for me to function.

"What's wrong?" Emily says walking toward me, a grey t-shirt in hand.

"Can we talk in my room?"I say low enough so that my parents don't hear. Emily nods her head immediately wrapping her arm over my shoulder as I lead the way toward my bedroom.

After shutting the door behind us I slump myself onto our unmade bed, the smell of Harry wafering around as I lay my head on his pillow. I let out a deep sigh.

"What's wrong, tell me," Emily says sitting along side me.

"I'm confused."

"About what?" Emily says crinkling her brows at me.

"Harry,"I say softly.

"Why are you confused about Harry? I thought everything was going great?" she says thoughtfully.

"I thought so too Em," I say my voice muffled as I roll over in the bed, my face shoved into Harry's pillow,"That's what I'm confused about."

"Tell me what happened Nitza," Emily says, tugging on my hand.

"No," I protest pulling my hand away.

"You know it'll help you feel better,"Emily says scooting closer to me on the bed,"Think of all the progress you've made, this would be major backtrack. If you tell me before creating a fight with Harry I can tell you if it's even worth it."

"Oh believe me it is," I say lifting my head from the pillow to show her how serious I'm being. I prop myself up so that I'm now sitting, my legs stretches out in front of me,"But you're right. I have to tell you about this because I honestly feel like my brain is about to explode."

"You can tell me," Emily says warmly, reaching out for my hand.

"What are my parents doing?" I ask before I begin re telling this mess I've created in my head.

"Sleeping, they're really jet lagged,"Emily informs me,"Now spill."

Harry's POV

"It's ....grey,"Louis says confused, his face inches from the ring.

Thanks to the rain, and the dozens of car accidents on the freeway we make it a little later to the jewelers then I planned to. Thankfully the shop was understanding, letting me know it was fine. The shop was seemingly empty, but the showrooms were all occupied letting me know this place is definitely as busy as I thought it would be. Mrs. Helet, one of the employees, shows me and Louis to a showroom, bringing out my ring, putting it on the table in front of us as we wait to make sure everything is how it should be.

"It's black," I correct him, feeling a little disappointed that he doesn't love it as much as I do,"It only looks grey from the top view because the light coming in from the bottom."

"I'm no expert but aren't engagement rings suppose to be diamonds?" Louis says looking at me with the same expression as before.

"It is a diamond," I tell him, looking down at the ring,"It's a black diamond."