Visit

Lacey

Over the next few days, Vincent and I spent time together without him purchasing me some insane items. I didn't need him to splurge on me; I wanted him. The time with him was terrific, and this persuaded me to take his offer. I planned on telling him my answer, but something curtailed it.

While he was at his meeting, I received a message from Joe's number asking me to meet him, and he would bring me back. I thought nothing of it since he told Cruz he was running a little late. Vincent worried, but I assured him I would be fine waiting for him.

I left the beach house and met Joe, who left instructions to meet him on the beach. I walked to where he instructed me and came face to face with the last person I expected.

"Rafe," I said as he stood there.

"Hey Lacey," he greeted me as I looked at him.

My brows furrowed. "What do you want?"

"To talk," he answered as I looked at him. Rafe wasn't the type to talk. There was always another meaning behind it, and I knew what he wanted to talk about with me.

"Look, if you're here to talk me into returning, you can forget it," I told him.

He looked at me. "I'm guessing you broke rule number two."

I gave him a look as I crossed my arms across my chest.

"Lacey, let me explain something to you. Guys like Vincent do not fall in love with someone like you."

"What does that mean?" I questioned him as I furrowed my brows.

"It means you're an escort. You get paid to fuck guys, which I know you'll receive a hefty payout for your time with Vincent Powers."

I was getting so angry with what he was telling me. He knew nothing about Vincent.

"You know nothing about him," I told him.

He looked at me. "No, but how long do you think it's a matter of time? Vincent will throw your life as an escort up in your face unless he already has." He mentioned as I looked at him. "He already has, hasn't he?"

I didn't answer him.

"Lacey, I'm not trying to dash your hopes, but I've seen this way too many times. You leave the business to be with someone hoping they love you, then end up being alone. You don't have to believe me, but I'm trying to keep you from getting your heart broke. Whatever you decide, I support you one hundred percent," he told me as I looked at him. "Think about it." With those words, he turned and walked away, leaving me standing there with my thoughts.

After spending time alone, I went back to the beach house to find Joe waiting for me. I didn't tell him about Rafe's visit. I didn't want to think about it, but that's all I did. I pretended I'm okay and wanted to spend time near the water. I don't think he bought it, but I didn't feel like arguing with him.

Tonight was the last day of the contract, and I have to give Vincent my answer tomorrow. I wanted one evening with him, not thinking about anything.

Vincent

I arrived back at the beach house from my meeting, and Joe left shortly afterward. I wanted to spend time with Lacey, and that's what we did. Tonight was the last night of the contract, and tomorrow she would give me her answer.

We spent all evening together, having fun. To hear Lacey laugh and smile was the best thing in the world. I would give up all the money in the world to have her in my life.

Spending this week doing simple things made me realize how lonely I am. Even with all the world's money, it didn't replace the fact that I felt alone. I thought I found happiness with Victoria, but that proved to be anything but true.

Then one day, a woman walked into my office with such confidence that she differed from what I imagined. She was vocal and determined. She didn't cower in fear of me but challenged me. I needed someone like her in my life. She was the only one I allowed into my confidant.

That night she led me upstairs to her room. Once inside, she looked at me. "Make love to me." I looked at her when she spoke those words. There was nothing more I wanted to do than make love to her.

I placed my hands on her face, leaning in to kiss her. I moved from her mouth along her neck as I removed her clothes. She did the same until I laid her down on the bed and made my way between her legs. I found her entrance, and she was ready for me, as always. I entered her as a gasp escaped her lips.

Holding her as I kissed her, I thrust in and out of her taking my time with her. She did something I wasn't expecting; she allowed me to claim her. She usually held back, but not this time. She gave herself to me, which I enjoyed every minute.

I glided my hand along her body until I met her leg and held it as I made love to her. At that moment, I wanted nothing more than to be with her. We spent hours making love until we felt spent.

Afterward, I lay there as she lay on top of my chest, sleeping. I held her in my arms as I stroked her arm with my fingertip, then whispered, "I love you."

With that, I drifted off to sleep with Lacey in my arms. It's the best feeling in the world.

Lacey

The next morning, I awoke to someone kissing me. I opened my eyes to see Vincent placing soft kisses on me as he caresses my body with his hand.

"How long have you been up?" I asked him.

"Long enough to admire a beautiful woman in the bed next to me," he smiled as I smiled back at him.

He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine as he gave me a passionate kiss. He pulled back as I looked at him.

"I have to get to my meeting, but when I return, we'll discuss some things, right?" He gave me a look.

"Right," I answered as he gave me another kiss, then got out of bed. I lay there as he left the room to get ready for his meeting. I laid there as I thought about last night and how perfect it was. Everything about it was terrific. I'm glad it was.

I heard footsteps moving down the steps and the front door close. I laid there and knew my decision was the right one. It was something I gave much thought about since yesterday. With that, I got up and showered, then dressed.

Sometimes we decide based on what is best, even if they may not always turn out that way. For me, this decision is what I needed to make.