Chapter 6

"And tell him, tell him, tell him, tell himI got somewhere else to beAnd I don't, I don't, I don't, I don'tLose my head for nobodyIf I have to question "Is he loyal to me?"Well then, he's probably notAnd you should probably leave"

I got somewhere else to be
And I don't, I don't, I don't, I don't
Lose my head for nobody
If I have to question "Is he loyal to me?"
Well then, he's probably not
And you should probably leave"

"And tell him, tell him, tell him, tell himI got somewhere else to beAnd I don't, I don't, I don't, I don'tLose my head for nobodyIf I have to question "Is he loyal to me?"Well then, he's probably notAnd you should probably leave"

Delilah's POV

Sitting in my room, I sat against my bed frame as I did my homework and my dog laid on my chest fast asleep. He was a pretty old baby, and it saddened me because of that fact but my dad being the crazy person he is, went to the vet and paid an immense amount of money so Marshmellow wouldn't die early. Don't know how he did it but if there's one thing you don't want to do, is make him angry and those people surely did magic on my baby because instead of getting worse, they say he's getting better.

" Knock knock " I heard the familiar voice of my mom, and I looked up. 

" Hey mommy, what's up? " I said, and she smiled as she sat on the edge of the bed.

" What are you working on? I haven't seen you in a few hours. " I sighed.

" Just homework. I have work to do in statistics and English. Dad also wants me to make his reports of last week, so I have a pretty busy night ahead of me. "

" Do you want any help? I'm used to all of this paperwork. Your father doesn't want me working though " She said, and I giggled. 

" I'm ok mom.. " 

She nodded. " Alrighty then.. " She didn't say anything for a minute, and I could tell something was on the edge of her lips.

" Have I ever told you how proud your father and I are of you? "

" Mom... " I said, and she hummed in response not looking in my eyes. 

I sighed. " What do you need me to do? " She laughed nervously looking over to me, and I gave her a look. I was the literal reincarnation of her, so I knew when something was wrong, or when she was nervous.

" Well I've been planning something for your uncles, aunts and that week Killian gave Benjamin and Reginald off... So, I was wondering if you could babysit? " She asked, and I calculated it in my mind for a moment.