Bottle of rum

Taehyung fiction coming soon. Look forward to that please 😗😗

Rum is an alcohol. Don't get confused.😅

-------------------------

"What are you so upset about? The ship feels like its sinking with your gloominess." Taehyung speaks from behind her, watching as she stares out the edge towards the sea.

Her shoulders were slumped, arms crossed over her chest as she openly give away her weakness at the moment.

The female sigh, silence for a minute before speaking up. "He is going to leave me."

The words leaves Taehyung speechless for some time and Y/n knew he has picked up the meaning behind her words. Her suspiciousness were confirmed the moment he opens his lips to answer her.

"So you found out." His voice was a bit closer now.

"I guessed." She corrects.

The male breath out. "But did you hear his intentions behind his decision?"

Y/n skims through his words. And truthfully, she figures that she has not waited enough to listen as to why he wanted to drop her off to his kingdom.

But then again, the moment was so intense for her and she has not waited to listen to his excuse. And other than that, the continuous interruptions from the sailors has not given her time to either.

"That is unnatural. You are a woman to look through the whole situation to believe or consider something. Are you that much hurt?" Taehyung speaks his concern, a frown visible in his voice.

Y/n turn her head back at him, her eyes speaking emotions for the first time since her arrival. "I do not know, Taehyung. I would have listened, but i have the urge not to."

"Is there something wrong?" Taehyung tilts his head, eyes deeply reading hers. "Have you developed feelings for him?"

Y/n parts her lips and instantly shakes her head. "No. That is not it. You can call it admiration. But not feelings. It is too early to say that." Her voice trails off and Taehyung could read the hopelessness in her voice.

He nods. "But i am sure you will enjoy the kingdom. Trust me, little one. It is--"

"Taehyung... i am tired. I do not wish to be alone anymore. Not when i am this close to accepting him." She confess.

"So you do not doubt about your marriage contract with him?" Taehyung questions, eyes wide.

A small smile welcome her face and she glance down at the deck of the ship as she shakes her head. "I did not doubt him, well... a little bit in the beginning. But it all washed away the night i talked to him for the first time."

"The new year night." Taehyung remembers, nodding his head slowly.

His eyes flicker up to her figure again, she was looking away from him now, her side profile gracing his eyes.

He can not help but bask in her beauty. Jimin was extremely lucky to have her as his possession. Taehyung had thought that the day his eyes first landed on her.

She was a beauteous indeed, a woman with a smart brain and posture. Her presence has visibly soften the era of the ship and so as his captain's.

Jimin was a giddy captain. He leads the ship with fun yet strictness. At times, he was hot headed and the word gentleness has not once pass through his existence.

But ever since she came in, he had become soft, no longer does his strict side comes out, even now that he is seething at the poor sailors who has been the cause of fire, he had decided to listen to her and rest.