Fire

A/N: Giraffenerd671 came up with this idea, so thanks! To everyone else, do remember that you can ask for me to write one for you. 

Y/N's pov

I was a demigod.
That's all they told me.
A bunch of kids marched into my school during a lock-down as if they owned the place, I mean, who did they think they were. The girl at the front had blonde hair and stormy grey eyes, sizing up everything that it fell upon, I couldn't help but slightly wither under her calculating glare. I had noticed the smiling creases near her eyes, so she obviously wasn't always this angry. I sent up a silent prayer for whoever had decided to piss her off. The boy walking slightly behind her had joyful sea green eyes that glinted with concern with every glance he took towards the blonde, his messy black hair pocked out at strange angles on his head. The last boy to walk round the corner towards the classroom had messy brown hair with smoke trailing out of it as he ran to catch up with his companions, him being shorter meant he had to walk faster. he had look on his face that screamed "I'm so dead" as he looked at the stormy eyed girl. The girl and raven haired boy had their eyes solely focused on me. The mousy haired boy began to turn his face towards me and as our eyes locked his hair promptly set fire. I had seen so many crazy things this week that my only reaction was for my eyes to get wider. While the boy began to pat at his hair, earning a few side glances from his companions. I had to admit, he looked pretty cute in his small struggles. The other two, which I didn't even know the name of but had already decided to ship, attempted to explain stuff, all of which went straight over my head. Once they appeared to have finished "explaining" I stared at them with a blank face, finally coming to a conclusion.

"I've lost it." I stated and elaborated once I saw their confused faces. "I'm mad, insane, bonkers, over the bend, completely gone, this is ridiculous, why should I have to explain this to hallucinations." They looked a bit shocked at my sudden outburst. "Listen, I have math next period, you can haunt me then because it's boring and I could use the distraction."

"We're not hallucinations." The blonde replied incredulously.

"That's exactly what my hallucinations would say." I replied matter-of-factly. "But it's okay, I knew it was only a matter of time. You should have seen some of the other things I saw, werewolf-like dogs, snake ladies."

"We're not hallucinations." The girl's stormy eyes were getting frustrated now. *sigh* I need to stop calling them that.

"What are you're names?" I asked, abruptly changing the topic.

"I'm Percy." The green eyed boy replied before whom-I-swear-is-his-girlfriend-or-something blew up at me. "And this is Annabeth and Leo." He motioned to each of his companions in turn. As I turned to look at the chocolate eyed boy, his hair lit up a spark and he blushed, what was wrong with him. Then I realized, he had been staring at me this whole time. I could feel a small blush tint my cheeks. I heard someone clear their throat and I turned around to a raised eyebrow and a knowing look. I mean seriously! I bet it took them forever to finally realize they like each other!

"I'll give you 24 hours to prove to me you're not hallucinations." I sighed. "If I'm not convinced then you have to leave me alone."

All three of them nodded and I turned around, then straight back around again.

"Accept for maths." I amended before walking off.

TIMESKIP TO A FEW DAYS LATER (Y/N has been convinced that Camp Half-Blood is a real thing and that they aren't hallucinations and I didn't show it 'cause I'm lazy)

Y/N's pov

I had just finished dueling with Percy for the day, he had offered to teach me how to fight, and at one point my sword had snapped. I was really fond of my sword so I had decided to go down to the Hephaestus cabin to see if I could find someone willing to fix it. I finally arrived and knocked on the door. A bang, a shout and a lot of cursing in several different languages later the door was opened to reveal a very cute Latino.