↳ seven

LINDSEY WAS IN THE MED BAY SHE WAS LOOKING DOWN AT HER WRISTS

LINDSEY WAS IN THE MED BAY SHE WAS LOOKING DOWN AT HER WRISTS. After they returned from Satellite Five the Doctor immediately lead her to the med bay to examine her wrists. As he led her away she felt someone glaring at the back of her head. She was laying down on the med-bed, she held her arms above her head, eyeing the angry burns on her wrists, they were red and raw from the manacles that they were trapped in only hours earlier. She accidentally ran her finger over her wrist, wincing slightly.

"Damn." she hisses under her breath, she sat up on the bed grasping her arm as the pain shot up her arm.

"Careful." she looks up at the Doctor who had just walked back into the med bay. He stepped towards her taking her arm with his hand, eyeing the angry burn, "It's not too bad." He didn't know why but he places his palm over the burnt wrist and watched as his hand glows a golden hue.

"What are you doing!?" she exclaims, as the gold hue glows around his hand,

"I'm using my regenerative energy to heal you," he told her as if it was no big deal, he didn't know why but he felt that he needed to use it.

"But you can't. It would have healed." she told him, "Don't waste it on me."

"I'm not wasting it on you," he tells her, a serious look shows on his face making her eyes widen slightly, she knew then not to argue with him. "Just let me do this."

Lindsey sighs, nodding as he heals her wrists. Moments later the gold hue disappears around the Doctor's hand, she looks down at her clear wrists, they were free of burns.

"You didn't have to," she whispers,

"I know but I wanted to," he tells her taking her hands in his, he felt something about Lindsey as someone to protect but he wasn't sure what it meant. Deep down he felt that he already knew her but the reason was unknown. "You should get some rest, I'll put the TARDIS into the vortex while you sleep." she nods, hoping off the med-bed.

"Thank you, Doctor." she tilts her head, leaning forward as she places a kiss on his cheek, before walking out the Med Bay leaving the Doctor standing shocked. He places a hand on his cheek where her lips touched, a smile graced his lips as he looks in the direction she left.

· ━━━━━ ·⚘· ━━━━━ ·

Lindsey smiles as she walks to her room, she was slightly annoyed with the Doctor when he used some of his regenerative energy on her when she told him not, telling him not to waste it on her but he insisted telling her it would never be wasted on her much to her confusion.

She couldn't help but grow fond of him in the short time they had met, he and Rose saved her from Van Statten's alien museum and he allowed her to travel across time and space with him and Rose. She then blushes as she realizes that she had kissed his cheek. 'Why did I do that.' she mentally scolded as she reaches her room only to find Rose was standing in front of her door with a frown on her face.