CH-1

Sunday,July 4th,2126☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

It's been 5 months after that little talk with niisan and his promise about YGGDRASIL and finally the glorious day came 😆 it will release tomorrow. according to Niisan YGGDRASIL is a game of exploration, and so many things were mysteries left unknown for players to discover on their own or in groups. It is a game where all you were told was the controls before being thrown into the deep end.In other words, the special thing about YGGDRASIL is the incredible amount of freedom given to players, compared to any other DMMO-RPGs out there. Hehe can't wait to play it.

Y/n:YES!!
He yells in happiness and left for school while grinning.
Timeskip: After school.
He returns home and greets his mom and dad before going up to his room but he stops his steps halfway when he saw this device on his bed.

He walks towards it,his hands are shaking not in fear but in shock.
Y/n:This...
He then saw a piece of paper attach on top it. He opens it and starts to read the words written on it.
📃📃📃📃📃📃📃📃📃📃📃📃📃📃📃
HEY LITTLE CHAMP,HOW ARE YOU.... I'M SORRY FOR MISSING YOUR BIRTHDAY CHAMP,EVEN THOUGH I WASN'T THERE, I HOPE YOU HAD ONE OF THE BEST BIRTHDAYS EVER. Wish you a belated happy birthday, CHAMP.AS PROMISED,THAT YOU WILL BE THE VERY FIRST PLAYER TO PLAY IT😉......I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THIS GIFT.

PS: hehe😏 by the way I added few gifts in your account and also you don't have to choose your race I already added it.....tell Mom and Dad that I miss them and again🙇 sorry for missing your birthday.

Y/n smiles,he can't blame his niisan he knows how busy he is and after all he is the developer and designer of YGGDRASIL.
Y/n: hehe apology accepted....
He said and placed the letter inside his drawer. He then put on the VR Head Gear, with a "ding" sound the device powered up.Y/n felt weightless as if his whole body was in a void.
*DING*
[ WELCOME TO YGGDRASIL] a mechanical voice rang inside the void.
He saw a blue box floating in front of his face.
[PLEASE CREATE A NEW CHARACTER] y/n then saw a male body inside the blue box. He then starts to modify his character to his liking,few minutes later

 He then starts to modify his character to his liking,few minutes later

Y/n: Dude if you are a real person....
He chuckles,but his day dreaming is interrupted by a Mechanical voice.
[Please choose a name] he came out of his thoughts and look at his character for some time.
Y/n: Your name will be Y/N L/N.
TIMESKIP:8 YEARS
SYSTEM ANNOUNCEMENT
[HADES GOD OF UNDERWORLD FIRST KILL: Y/N L/N] a mechanical voice rang through the whole game.
[RP: Random player]
RP1: Holy shit he defeated 😨 Hades... Alone!
He yells in shock.
RP2: NO WAY!
Y/n POV
Hades body starts to disappear like this