The Note

"This exact spot...say two hundred years ago?" the Doctor said in a way which seem per like he was looking for permission.

"As long as we don't get into danger or anything..." Clara said.

"Fair enough, Oswald. TARDIS has some clothes for you, go get changed, and we'll leave when you're ready."

********

Clara emerged from the box that sat in the middle of their guest room wearing a very Victorian dress. The Doctor smiled at her and she beamed back at him. She always felt beautiful when she got to dress up for the time period, and the Doctor helped her feel that way.

"I know it may be a bit much...but what d'ya think?" Clara asked.

"Lovely."

"Thanks."

The Doctor climbed into the TARDIS, followed by a smirking Clara, and greeted the console. Clara stroked the levers and such as the Doctor typed in the coordinates. When they landed they opened the doors and were greeted with nothing but fields.

"Um...why did I have to get all fancy?" Clara asked.

"I guess people haven't spread out this far yet. Oh well. Give me a minute, I'll have us there in no time," he said, popping back into the TARDIS.

*******

Clara laughed as the Doctor ordered another pot of tea in a Scottish accent. The Doctor claimed it was to help "keep his cover" but Clara knew he enjoyed having the accent.

As they finished off the tea, the Doctor asked, "Where to next?"

"I get more than one place in a day? How exciting!" Clara said, a little bit mockingly, but happily all the same.

"Yeah," he said, drawing out the end of the word to encourage her to pick a place.

"We should go to a party in the 1920's!" And so they jumped up and went back to the TARDIS.

*******

One shot. Another. And another. The Doctor just downed three shots as he was encouraged by a slightly tipsy Clara Oswald who was now dressed as a Flapper. Clara laughed and sipped on her wine again; she hated wine, but it seemed that she have something other than Scotch and Whiskey.

"A cup of Scotch please," the Doctor said to the bartender. He was trying to get a little bit drunk at least. He had never really been drink before, and even though he hated alcohol, he still wanted to try it.

"You know, I know that I drink all of the time back home, but there's something about drinking during the Prohibition that just makes it so much...better. You know?" Clara said. She had slurred a couple of her words, but she wasn't too bad off.

"Plus the parties during this time were just wonderful."

"Agreed."

After another couple of drinks each, they decided to go back home. Both were exhausted and needed to sleep off the alcohol. They landed back in their guest room, where they both sort of undressed. Clara was in her undershirt and her underwear while the Doctor was in just his boxers. Clara didn't know why exactly she had taken her clothes off; it just seemed like the thing to do at the moment.

She went to her room to get changed into her pajamas. She found a note on her bed, and picked it up.

"John, I had a great time last night.

Please call me sometime,

Hannah.

P.S. I don't really care that you are married. If it's okay with you, it's okay with me."

Clara put down the note and felt tears forming in her eyes once again. She knew that the Doctor couldn't control whether or not Hannah came and left a note, but what Clara really wanted to know was how she got in. She didn't see any windows open and the windows had been locked.

"Clara?" she heard a voice from down the hall say. She quickly stashed the note and went out into the hall, ready for a fight.

******

That's it this time! You all know the drill, so please, review. They are ever so important to me because I need to know if you like it so far, or want me to change anything. Anyways, have a great day!