Chapter 20: I adore you

Third Person P.O.V (Point Of View)

The house was dead silent, the only thing indicating that it's finally day time were the faint rays of sunshine hitting against Sana's bedroom window.

Jeongyeon slowly opened her eyes, stretching immediately. Her head was throbbing and the aftertaste of the alcohol she had last night made her gag. The girl stared at the ceiling for a while, trying to recall what had happened until she heard faint whimpers coming from next to her on  the bed.

She snapped her head to her right only to find Nayeon peacefully sleeping. Her beautiful face was relaxed and her mouth was slighty open, soft snores coming out of it. Jeongyeon was shocked as she checked under the covers to find herself naked on Sana's bed, immediately recalling the events of last night.

[Flashback]

Nayeon pinned Jeongyeon on the wall, her hungry lips attacking the younger's. Jeongyeon had missed her ex-girlfriend too much, but her sudden change of mood surprised her. The younger blamed it on alcohol and slightly shook her head, getting back into the passionate kiss.

"I want you" Nayeon purred in the younger's ear, throwing her to the bed. The next thing Jeongyeon knew was that they were both out of their clothes, their bodies as close as they could get. Moans, heavy breathing and the faint creaking of the bed filling the dark room.

It was the first time after years Jeongyeon was able to feel her first love's soft skin.

The younger was on top Nayeon, giving her soft kisses on her neck and swollen lips as she made love to her. Because to Jeongyeon, their sexual contact was something more than just drunk sex.

"I missed you" Jeongyeon whispered in Nayeons ear as they were both reaching their high. The blonde girl felt like crying in her ex-lover's embrace, the older's warmth provided a sense of security to Jeongyeon.

"J-Jeongyeon I-" Nayeon stuttered, her sentence getting cut in half as the tight knot in her stomach broke and the feeling of euphoria overwhelmed her, a few tears slowly running down her flushed cheeks.

They locked eyes, their hearts beating in sync. "You're beautiful" Jeongyeon spoke, panting before kissing the older's lips softly.

And yes, the younger did believe the female beside her was gorgeous. Even if her hair was messy and her lips swollen, Jeongyeon thought she looked stunning. Jeongyeon never dated Nayeon because of her looks, she thought that her personality and attitude really matched with her own, but she always wondered how can someone be so effortlessly beautiful at all times.

They collapsed on the bed, closing their eyes. Nayeon buried her face into Jeongeyon's chest as the younger's hands pulled her closer. The older fell fast into a slumber and Jeongeyon sighed, the intoxicating scent of her ex-lover's perfume still lingering in the lust filled air. The blonde girl looked down at the older, slightly tracing her finger across Nayeon's cheek and jawline while memorizing all of her facial features, even that little eyebrow mole.

Jeongyeon knew her true feelings for Nayeon, they never changed. She had tried multiple times going out and dating other people, to no avail. Jeongyeon was still in love with the older, but couldn't admit to it. She couldn't use the words 'I love you' even if they were true because to the blonde these words have a great meaning and she would be lying if she said she wasn't afraid of rejection and getting hurt all over again.

Jeongyeon kissed the brunette's forehead, her eyes welling up.

"I adore you, Nayeon"

[End of flashback]

Jeongyeon sighed once more, she knew the older didn't feel the same way as she did and that whatever happened last night was due to their drunk state.

The blonde girl tried getting out of bed only to be dragged down by Nayeon, the older softly holding Jeongyeon by the waist to pull her down to the bed.

"Stay" Nayeon groggily said, keeping her eyes shut.

Jeongyeon admired the older's beauty and tried to ignore the fact that her heart was doing backflips whenever Nayeon touched her.

"Please" Nayeon whined when she didn't get a reply from the taller female, who stood dumbfounded on the edge of the bed.

Jeongyeon couldn't resist Nayeon and slowly laid beside her again, the older immediately embracing the blonde.

"Good morning" the brunette chimed and Jeongyeon swore that her heart would explode from the older's amount of cuteness. 

"Good morning Nayeon-ssi" Jeongyeon mumbled under her breath and Nayeon once again buried her head in the younger's chest, smiling widely.

"Have you been running a marathon?" Nayeon teased listening to Jeongyeon's heartbeat. 

"I--What?" the blonde exhaled in confusion. 

"Your heart, silly" Nayeon giggled pointing at Jeongyeon's chest. The younger blushed in embarrassment and Nayeon laughed again being totally aware of the effect she had on the blonde.

The brunette moved her head up to face Jeongyeon who desperately avoided eye contact, still blushing madly.

"Hey Jeongie look at me" Nayeon urged, moving out of Jeongyeon's embrace. The younger finally forced herself to look at her ex-girlfriend who was grinning widely at her awkwardness.

Nayeon encircled her arms around Jeongeyon's neck and leaned in, kissing her gently.

"I adore you too" she mumbled on the younger's lips and started placing soft kisses on the blonde's face, her bunny-like smile appearing on her face.