Gaming time (Gamer! Reader x Silver)

Everyone at school made fun of you: you were a nerdy girl who loved playing videogames, drawing and listening to videogame music.
The boys avoided you because you weren't gorgeous, you didn't like to put make up on, you didn't care about the way you dressed and you weren't a hoe; the other girls hated you because you were just funny to them, they thought you were inferior just because of your tastes and hobbies and they'd always laugh when they had some stupid gossip about you.

There was just one person who didn't seem to make fun of you; his name was Silver.
He was a pretty cool guy, he was really smart and he never failed tests, the girls liked him because he was cute and nice with everyone, while the guys were always kinda jealous of him, however he was so innocent they couldn't be mad at him.
You had talked to him just once or twice, after all he was the newest student and you didn't really care about socializing.

One day, while you were about to sit alone for lunch as you always did, Silver asked if he could sit with you.
You were puzzled, but you replied yes.
Everyone was looking weirdly at Silver, who was looking at you.
"Hey. Everyone says you like videogames, is it true?" he asked.
What kinda question was that!? He sat with you just to ask you if you liked playing videogames? Pretty weird, but at least you had someone to talk to.
"W-well, yes. My favourite is F/V (favourite videogame)." you replied with a low tone of voice.
"Oh! I love that one too! Looks like nobody here likes videogames too much. Do you play Smash Bros.?" 
"Oh, sure, I love Smash Bros. a lot and I gotta say I'm pretty good at it."
"Sounds great! Wanna come to my place for a game or two?" Silver happily asked.
You were puzzled: he was asking you to go to his house out of nowhere, you thought that was extremely weird, but you thought you should've accepted since he was the first person who asked you to play in a really long time.
"O-oh well, why not..."
A table of girls was staring at you and Silver: they looked mad and somewhat jealous... you felt kinda satisfied since they were the ones who usually felt superior.

.*.*TIME SKIP*.*.

You got out of school and followed Silver to his house.
It looked really good on the outside and the insides were even better: the living room was huge, it had a big white couch with gold cushions, two white dressers, a light brown drawer with several photos on it and a flat screen TV with a lot of consoles near it.
Silver had you sit down on the couch and brought you some snacks to eat while playing, he then turned on his Nintendo Switch and gave you a controller.
You chose F/Ch (favourite character) and he chose Mega Man: you started playing, and even if he was pretty good, you beat him. 
"Good game!" he said and you nodded.
You kept playing for a while and he couldn't win, you were too good at playing, so after about twenty tries, he put the controlled down and laughed.
"Well, Y/N! You're really good, I didn't expect someone to beat me on Smash so easily."
"Heh, thanks."
You stared at each other for a while, then his expression suddently changed and he confessed "Sorry, Y/N, but the real reason I brought you here is because I wanted to talk about your situation at school. People there seem to be a little too bad to you... they bully you every time they see you and that's not good.".
That was pretty incredible: someone was actually worrying about your situation.
"Um... thanks for worrying, but I think I can just ignore them."
"I see, but that's too much to take. And-"
You interrupted Silver :"Listen. There's nothing I can do about them... that's true, my mental health is deteriorating day by day, but I can't do anything."
"No, that's not-", before Silver could finish his sentence, you took your rucksack and got out of his house, you didn't want to hear more, you thought that was just pointless.

The day after, you just skipped school, and when you came back you had thought you should've told Silver you were sorry.
However, as soon as you got to school, that slipped out of your mind since you immediately noticed something had changed.
The people were saying hi to you, nobody was insulting you and nobody was laughing. Was that a dream?
You suddently felt someone hugging you from the back, you got scared and when you turned you saw Silver with an happy face.
"I'm glad you're back. Yesterday I held a conference about bullying and its dangers and I think that from now on you should be safe. I know that I can't fix everything, but at least I tried...".
You didn't even know how to reply: why did he do something like that for someone like you? Someone who left his house while he was talking, someone that skipped school just to not have to say sorry?
"T-T-...Thank you really much Silver, I really mean this... this is... well... incredible!? I can't understand why you did this... but thanks?" you said, almost shedding a tear.

In the days next to that fateful day, you and Silver started hanging out more. You played a lot together and you discussed about the games and their plots, characters, gameplay and more.
You really liked Silver's company: he would talk about games, but also about serious stuff like mental health and even philosophy.
The whole school knew how good friends you were, the girls weren't even jealous anymore since they were really happy that Silver was always cheerful.

One day, you were at Silver's house and you were playing Smash, just like the first time you went there.
"Hah! I trained a lot since the last time." he said, convinced he could win.
"Me too, bro." you replied, knowing you could've won again.
This time, the battles were a lot more intense, Silver had been training really hard but you couldn't let him win!
He kept challeging you for an hour and you kept winning, even if sometimes you were about to lose, you could always hit him before he did.
After an hour and an half, he gave up; he was extremely tired and really couldn't win.
You both got up to do some stretching since your muscles were painful.
While you were stretching your left leg, you didn't notice there was a controller on the ground and you accidentally tripped on it... you fell directly on Silver.
Your faces were extremely near: you both were blushing a lot, your faces looked like tomatoes as you kept staring at each other.
As you were about to get up, Silver put one of his hands behind your neck and took your left cheek with the other one: you didn't know how to react but what could've happened? Silver was... just a friend and what could've happened to his reputation if he did what you really wanted him to do?
He pulled you closer as he kept staring into your eyes.
His eyes were just... magical. Those gold, shiny eyes you will never forget... they were looking at you with so much warmth and tenderness.
Your heart was exploding as you felt Silver's lips getting nearer and nearer, you were weirded out, puzzled, nervous, anxious...

But everything stopped, when his soft lips kissed yours...

A/N: hehehehehey !!! I hope you liked this one it's very personal tbh because I love gaming... . btw I hope you like the ending it's a symbolic ending: first I describe as you felt before becoming friends with silver and then.. boom! everything becomes so perfect as soon as you two hang out together.... you were meant to be!!! <3