Chapter 2

Justin's POV

I glanced in the rear view mirror and smiled when I saw both boys knocked out. They were fast asleep as I drove back to the pack house. It was half past four, a little later than I promised Elle but we got a little distracted and lost track of time.

I waved at Gerard and Ommar as I drove though the gates and headed straight for the pack house. Toby will be waiting to pick up Seb and Elle to pick up Mason. I don't doubt Xander is there to "pick" me up, I thought with a roll of my eyes.

I gulped and tried to calm my heart from beating right out of my chest as I spied Xander standing against the wall, feet apart, arms crossed over his chest and a furious, I mean furious, expression on his face. I've never seen him this angry before.

I parked and pulled up the emergency brake and got out of the car. Xander stepped away from the wall and started tapping his foot impatiently.

Toby and Elle came to grab their children and Toby smiled at me softly.

"He's absolutely furious. When he heard you left without telling him, he flew into a rage. Dude, I don't know what's going on but please be careful. Both of you, okay?", He asked me and I nodded.

He nodded his head and adjusted his hold on his son before he walked back into the pack house.

I stalled for as long as I could, taking my time to grab my bag and lock the car. I walked slowly back to the house but Xander stood in my pathway.

"Bedroom. Now!", He growled through clenched teeth and I glanced quickly at his eyes. They were glowing a soft yellow and I gulped again. Ace is angry, they both are. Oh God.

I stubbornly followed him as he stormed back into the house and into the lift. I kept my head down and followed him all the way up to my room.

"Why the fuck did you just leave like that? We had things to talk about", He growled as walked into our room and looked at me with his brow raised.

"Oh really? You want to make me the bad guy? When the hell were you going to tell me? Or were you ever going to tell me?", I asked as I threw my bag onto the bed and mirrored his stance, folding my arms and looking at him angrily. My anger was returning full force.

"Yes... I was going to tell you. I just didn't know the right time to tell you", He sighed.

"Oh don't give me that bullshit. I had to hear it from fucking Riana. That bitch still has a fucking crush on you!", I screamed as I threw my hands up.

"Well too bad! I'm with you now!", He screamed at me.

"So why didn't you tell me?", I asked angrily.

"Because.... because...", He stuttered and I took a step forward and looked at him expectantly.

"That's what I fucking thought. Fuck this", I muttered as I walked into the closet. I grabbed boxers, a shirt and my shorts and walked into the bathroom and slammed the door closed behind me.

Bloody asshole. I'm more upset and hurt over the fact that he didn't tell me. I told him almost everything there was to know about me, I told him things I didn't think I'd ever tell anyone. I told him things not even Toby knows and Toby knows a lot about me.

I stepped into the shower and dunked my head under the spray. I raised my head and let the tears fall. I grabbed the loofah and poured shower gel on it and started to wash up. I hated the feeling of cream and sand still left on my body after swimming.

I spent a good 20 minutes in the shower, crying for more than half of that time. I got out and looked into the mirror, my eyes were red and puffy.

I pulled on my clothes and softly opened the door. I hope he's gone.

I glanced out into the room and sighed in relief when my "mate" was no where to be seen. I walked out and stopped dead in my tracks.

I followed the sound of muffled sobbing and bit my lip as I opened the guest bedroom door softly and saw my mate crying on the bed. Oh, baby.

He looked at me and I felt like a total idiot as I walked into the room and climbed onto his lap. He immediately wrapped his arms and legs around me.

My own eyes started watering as he looked at me, beautiful blue, yellow speckled eyes all red and puffy from crying.

I leaned down to kiss him softly and soon the kissed turned hungry as I started grinding on him. He sucked my lip into his mouth as he gripped my hips.

"Wait, wait", I pulled back from the kiss and gasped against his mouth.

He nodded and pecked my lips once more.

"Right. We have to talk", He said and I nodded.

I was kind of dreading it but we needed to talk.

I yelped and gripped his shoulders before wrapping my legs around his waist as he stood up and walked into our bedroom. He kicked the door shut behind me and sat down comfortably on the little window seat. It was both of our favorite spots because the sun looks stunning during the sunset and it makes for amazing star gazing. It was simply beautiful. The window seat was large and long enough for the both of us to sit comfortably.

"I'm sorry", Xander said immediately once we were seated.

I looked into his eyes, speechless.

"You go first and I'll talk after?", I asked and he nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me you were engaged and almost married someone?", I asked painfully.