26 - Friendships, never heard of them

Mic and Ashlyn were just thrilled about me being pregnant. Crazy part about, was that they always kept checking in on me. I mean, I'm only one month in. I'm not even that far in yet and they're going bat shit about it. I don't even know when I'm due. So like, CHILL.

Anyway, I was being spoiled at home. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and all the random shit they made me eat before then. Madalyn has been the only calm one out of this. Surprisingly. Though something wasn't right about her, she was very off lately.

She didn't call as often, she didn't barge in our house, nothing. I tried talking to her one day when I bumped into her on the way to work.

I was just a block away from my building when I seen her. "Maddie!" She quickly turned her head toward me and instantly her face went normal. "Oh hey Y/N. What are you up to?" I walked over and put my arm over shoulder. "Well, I was on my way to work, what about you?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "Oh just, taking a walk, to the store, on this wonderful day, ya know." I laughed. "You sound pretty suspicious." It seemed like she got nervous and started fidgeting. "What do you mean? How do I sound suspicious?" I slapped her shoulder. "I'm kidding! Calm down!" She gave a small chuckle and shifted her position. "Well, it was nice talking to you Y/N, but I gotta go. I'll catch you later." With one last smile, she took off.

I was sure she was acting very suspicious, but I didn't want her to know that. I took off to work and tried forgetting about it for the rest of the day,

On my way home, I wanted to stop by her house to see what she was up to. As I walked closer to her house I heard her and Dabi arguing.

"Don't tell me what I can and can't do!! You're always telling my opinion's wrong!!" I stopped in place and contemplated life. Maybe I shouldn't go in there, maybe. I should, considering something bad might just go wrong with the quirks of their's. I started walking up to their house and thought twice. If I go in there, something worse might happen, but if I don't.... Well, here goes nothing.

I opened up the door to Madalyn with her claws out threatening Dabi. "Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"

I backed up, "Easy Madalyn! Put the claws away! Why are you guys arguing now?" Dabi still seemed chill. He put out his fire, though I'm sure it wouldn't matter in the first place. Madalyn's claw marks were everywhere, furniture was destroyed. I'd have to go in and repair the walls, AGAIN. He sat down in the chair. Or what was left of a chair. "You see, your lovely friend here started this fight all because I put her stuffed llama in the dryer. All because of that, she flipped out and we started arguing."

"And I already told you before, HE DOESN'T GO IN THE DRYER! That's how the fur shrinks and he becomes UGLY!" I mean she's not wrong. That IS how you mess up blankets and such with that type of material. I laughed and held my arms out. "Alright hold on, Madalyn, put the claws away and sit down. You need to relax before something bad happens. Second of all, Dabi, I mean, just do what she says. She's a spoiled brat anyway. But also, Madalyn, the world doesn't revolve around you all the time. That's something you have to think about as you move on with life okay hun? Now, since I'm going to have to repair your walls again, and attempt to fix your furniture, it's coming out of your paycheck, Madalyn, since you caused it."

She kept giving me nasty looks as I continued. Including her eye rolling. "Now instead of trashing the house, try taking a walk, or go slash trees and stuff outside. You can easily fix those things instead of this stuff. Now you two need to kiss and make-up before I call the police and you get a restriction on your quirk. I won't call them on Dabi, he'll most likely end up in the slammer if that."

I heard Madalyn groan. She put her claws away and went up to dabi. She gave him a hug with her chubby kitten paws and got back up. "I'm sowy." He smiled. "I should accept your apology, but I get to play with your ears later." Oh and yeah, Madalyn developed cat ears over the past month or so. She hates it when he plays with them. She gave a him a pouty face. "Seriously?" He nodded his head.

I feel like I was about to be in the middle of a porno, so I decided to leave after that. "Behave yourselves, and stop trashing everything."

"I hate you Y/N" I laughed as Madalyn sat down for Dabi. Well, I hope they enjoy themselves.

I forgot Mic was waiting at home for me, so I quickly rushed back home. I got there and opened the door to him dancing. "What the hell!? He had music blasting. He seen me and ran over. "HEY Y/N!! I GOT MYEBHVI QUIIIEK!"

"WHAT!?" He grabbed a remote and turned the stereo down. "I said I have my quirk back!!!" I gasped. "REALLY?!" We celebrated for a bit. Soon we tired ourselves out and sat on the couch. He bent over and felt my stomach. "Hear that? Daddy has his quirk back." I've never seen Hizashi so sweet before. He was so excited for this parenting thing. There's no one else in this world that I would want to be with, than him.

HEY GUYS IM SORRY. I haven't been updated since.... I DONT EVEN KNOW WHEN. But we have 6k Views!! And 200 votes!! Thank you guys sooooo much for this. I wouldn't have gotten this far if it wasn't for all my fans. I Luv you guys!!