Chapter 15- Curly Fries

Sawyer's POV:

"Well.", I cleared my throat. "That was sufficiently awkward."

He let out a small, nervous, chuckle, "Yeah, we should, um, probably go downstairs now."

"I guess so.", I sighed. "Just for clarification we can't resume what we were doing, can we?"

A blush rose to his cheeks and he started coughing, "Uh-um-", he stuttered.

"No, there will be no 'resuming'.", Sheriff Stilinski scowled, me giving him a sheepish smile in response. "You two are coming with me to get some food."

Stiles groaned, "Come on dad, seriously?!"

"Yes I'm serious! I told you I didn't want any grandbabies! Now go outside and get in my car before I have to get my gun.", he threatened jokingly.

I mocked a salute, "Yes, Sir!" Quickly, I scrambled out to the cop car with Stiles. Mr. Stilinski followed us with a watchful eye before driving us over to a fast food place. "Stiles and I will go in and order.", I told him, dragging his son out of the car into the restaurant.

"My dad's watching us like a hawk.", Stiles mumbled, an cute frown appearing on his face.

"Yeah...", I replied, glancing out the window to see if Stiles was right, he was. I leaned in closer to whisper in his ear, "Maybe next time we'll study at my place.", with a wink.

His hazel eyes went wide, "Yeah, okay! Mhm, perfectly okay with that.", he babbled mindlessly, causing me to giggle. "Oh, it's our turn to order. I'll take an order of curly fries, two burgers, and two cokes. What do you want, Sawyer?"

"I'll take some fries, and chicken nuggets.", I told the lady behind the counter.

"WHAT?! CURLY FRIES ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN REGULAR FRIES!", he shouted at me as we waited for our food.

"No they're no! Regular fries are just as good, if not better!", I smirked triumphantly.

"I can't believe I'm friends with a person who prefers regular fries over curly fries.", he shook his head with disappointment.

I stuck out my tongue, "Deal with it." He just rolled his eyes at me when we finally got our food, which smelled like freaking heaven by the way, and made our way back to the car. We sat in the car eating the greasy masterpieces we order, but Sheriff Stilinski frowned at the bag.

"Did they forget my curly fries?", he asked.

"What is it with you people and curly fries!?", I yelled, throwing my hands up into the air.

The two ignored me as Stiles answered his question, "You aren't supposed to have fries, especially the curly ones."

"Well, I'm the one carrying the lethal weapon, If I want the curly fries, I will have the curly fries.", his dad shot back.

I chimed in, "Getting rid of the contractions doesn't make your arguement anymore legitimate." Mr. Stilinski only glowered in his seat, while Stiles snickered and gave me a high five.

"Unit one, do you copy?", a voice asked over the sherriff's police radio. Stiles instinctively reached for it, but his dad glared at him, making him sink back into his seat. He continued devouring his curly fries, while his father answered the call. "We have a report of a possible 187."

Stiles's head snapped up with his entire order of curly fries shoved in his mouth, "A murder?!", he tried to say, but it ended up muffled along with several fries falling from his mouth. I smiled to myself, just thinking about how adorable he is. We pulled up to the scene, a farmiliar strawberry blonde coming into view. My heart sank, did she get hurt? I began to stand up, but I was stopped by Sheriff Stilinski.