4. Someone New?

Unknown POV

So that's the girl huh? Real beautiful if I must say so myself. Too bad she might not stay that way.....

My daughter had to pay and so will she.

*************************

After getting home, I got the email from the manager and gave her all my info. My phone wasn't the best but it worked just fine! I had to quit my other job hence why I planned to go job hunting.

2 days. 2 days I have with nothing to do. I hated wasting time. I have to get on my shit cause soon I'm gonna be homeless. Knowing my auntie, she just might kick me out of here tommorow.

Laying down I went to sleep with what my next move would be....

Walking up to the gym I plugged my ear phones in. I haven't been here in awhile.

Getting on the treadmill I started thinking about this mornings event.

;EARLIER;

Waking up I decided to cook my auntie some breakfast. I didn't want her to think I was unappreciative or anything. Grown ups always thinking we don't appreciate a damn thing.

But anyways as I was finishing up breakfast she came downstairs in her work uniform.

The look on her face was that of surprise. Before she could say a thing I beat her to it.

"Look auntie, I just want to show my thanks in letting me stay here when I had nowhere else to go. I used the things that were in the fridge, I hope that was okay."

She smiled, it looked so genuine.

"Thanks Leila"

Fixing her a plate, we both sat down to eat. The silence wasn't uncomfortable like it usually was. It was actually quite peaceful.

Stopping the treadmill and drinking some water, I smiled. I couldn't help it, I really wanted to have a better relationship with her. She was pretty much the only relative I knew.

Walking in a daze I bumped into something HARD! Knocked on my ass once again.

I took out my earphones and started to apologize.

"Look I'm sor-"

"No it was my fault shawty." Helping me up I stared at him. Let me just say this...

THE LORD HAS DID THIS MAN GOOD!

"No I was daydreaming. It probably was my fault" I said fanning the air. Shit I should be fanning my self cause dude is fine!

"You sho is staring hard" he said smirking.

"I mean looking the way you are, how you expect me not to" crossing my arms I said with a smirk. I know for a fact he didn't expect that one.

Scratching his head, looking around while coughing he said "damn you straight forward"

I laughed! I can't even believe I'm conversing with a guy right now. I never give them the time of day.

After chopping it up for a minute he finally asked

"So what's your name"

"Leilyani Imora"

"You gave me the whole damn name huh" he said laughing a lil bit. I gave him the eyebrow

The hell he mean!

"My bad my bad! The names Brenton"

Looking at his watch, he cursed. "Aye Lei I have to go. You think I can get your number? Maybe we can meet up somewhere" he said with an hopeful look.

Biting my lip I contemplated with the idea. He seems like a cool guy, Lei you gotta have fun sometime.

"Yea, sure." Giving me his phone I put my number in. He had an iPhone, of course.

He smiled, "alright I'll see you later" we hugged and he left. I stayed an extra 2 hours.

Walking home, I couldn't believe how today turned out. I gave someone my number! Me, Leilyani Imora.

Wow.