Allie

Spencer pulls me close to him, still catching his breath. "Where do you learn these things, huh?" He asks, planting a kiss on my lips. "That was... wow."

I chuckle and give him a smile, tucking his hair behind his ear. "I do my research."

"I'm gonna do anything I can to win that bet, but... if that's what it's like to have my prostate stimulated, I won't be too upset about losing."

"Well, that didn't include the lube and the stretching of your asshole, so-"

"Right," Spencer laughs, setting his hand on my waist. "You should put it on, just so I can see."

"The strap-on?"

He smiles at me. "Yeah! I wanna see it."

I roll my eyes. "Later, I promise. We have to start getting ready."

He sighs and closes his eyes. "I just want to stay in bed with you for the rest of the day."

I run my fingertips down the side of his face. "So do I, believe me."

Spencer's eyes flutter open and he looks back at me. "Do you want to stay home today? Just me and you?"

"No," I shake my head. "They've been planning this for you."

He gives me a weak smile. "If you want to leave at any time, tell me. If anyone even looks at you the wrong way-"

"I'll be fine, Spence," I assure him, taking his chin in between my thumb and index finger. I lean in and press a kiss to his lips.

As I'm about to pull back, he catches the back of my head and pulls me back in for one more quick peck before resting his forehead against mine. "I love you so much."

I brush my nose against his. "I love you, too."

-

The two of us snuggle for a bit longer before we start getting ready.

I dig in the bag I packed for today and throw on some purple pants and pair them with a white tank top and my pink cardigan with red hearts all over it.

"Look at you!" Spencer walks up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

I smile at him in the mirror and put my hands over his. "What?"

He smiles, giving me a squeeze. "You look so gorgeous."

"Thanks," I say, feeling a blush creep onto my cheeks. "Are you sure it's okay to wear this? Should I wear a dress?" I turn around in his arms. "Should I wear something less...childish? I mean, I packed-"

"Allie," Spencer puts his hands on my face. "You don't need to tone yourself down for them or for anyone. And I think that you look lovely, but if you'll feel more comfortable wearing something else, then you should."

I look up at him, feeling the anxiety rushing through my veins. I'm dreading this dinner, absolutely dreading it. I almost want to tell him that I don't want to go.

"It's just... I want to make a good second impression. Your friends don't like me as it is and if I wear this they'll think that you're into some weird DDLG shit or something."

"Baby, you're shaking..." He moves his hands to mine. "Come here," Spencer wastes no time in wrapping his arms around my waist.

I return the embrace, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"We don't have to go, Allie," He tells me, still holding me tight. "Would you rather just stay here?"

"No," I shake my head. "I'm okay."