43. Loud Hours

'JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V'

I almost jump at the sound of loud bangs coming from the front door.

I'm tightly holding Y/N against me, she's still sleeping but a damn mad dog is knocking on the door very loudly.

I slowly remove my arms from the small figure of the girl to not wake her up and I grab my jogger pants to put it on, in order to leave the bed but before walking out of the room, I pull the cover higher on the beauty sleeping.

I hurry to the living room and go open to that irritating person.

"Hello," I greet the man who seems very furious for whatever reason. "Excuse me but this is the third time I'm coming here to knock on your damn door! I'm warning you if you don't make less noise I'm going to call the cops so-"

"Eh, first of all sir you can calm down, alright?" I cut him off and try to simmer down that small guy barking at me with his red face.

"No, I won't calm down! I'm sick of hearing the f*cking rumpus always coming from your bloody room that gets on my nerves! Three hours! Three f*cking hours that I had to hear your-! "

"Well, I'm sorry for the noise...it's usually very quiet in here but whatever. That won't happen again, however, you could tell me that with more respectful manners, I'm not a dog."

"I don't give a sh*t I'm telling you dude, if I hear you or that f*cking b*tch j-"

I instantly push him violently into the wall behind him and grab him by his collar, not standing to hear just a second the word he used to talk about the one I love. My wrath just took over me in one second as my veins swiftly let my blood flow through them.

"Dare to say that again and I smash your damn face without stopping till I knocked you down," I stare at him in the eyes with all the anger controlling my body. "Got it?"

"Yes..." he nods and answers in a very tremulous voice as if all suddenly, he was scared and too much a wimp to shoot back. "And if I ever get to know that you came back here on a day that I was away just to face my girlfriend, you can be sure that you will regret it hard."

"I won't ever come back I swear to god Mister you can make as much as noise as you want it doesn't bother me."

"Good, because this will be louder next time," I let go of this piece of dirt and I get back inside the house, trying to erase that damn face of prick from my brain and worse given the things he said about Y/N. I lock the door behind me.

"Jungkook...what's wrong...?" her voluptuous figure dressed with a cute silky tank top and short, standing in front of the bedroom blessed my eyes as they fell upon it and scanned it automatically to stimulate myself.

"Nothing baby, you can go back to sleep," I walk up to her and cup her face to press my lips on her forehead.

"Are you sure?" she wraps her frail arms around my waist and look up at me with her gleaming eyes.

"Yes," I kiss her pink lips to reassure her, not able to resist to the temptation. "Okay...but I should go pick Daehan up at his school, it's alread-"

"Shh," I stop her from stepping aside and place my finger on her lips. "I'm taking care of it, just rest my little baby, I'm sure you're tired."

"Even if you're right, how do you know that? Does my face look that ugly with dark circles?"

"No my baby love you're beautiful, stop with those stupid words. You know what I'm talking about," I slide my hand down her arms and pull her against me while staring into her soul, making her nervous and enjoying those beautiful eyes accelerating my heartbeat and their dilated pupils showing me how much she truly loves me.