Chapter 40

He's laughing! Blayze is laughing! He's actually laughing and smiling holding onto his stomach and all. His laugh is so sexy! I'm more in love with him now than ever before. Fuck! I'm totally screwed. "Holy shit! Blayze is laughing." I hear Steven scream. "Shut up!" Shouts out Melody and Luna. "He may stop." Melody cautiously says. "Oh my God." I whisper still not capable to grasp the idea that Blayze is smiling and laughing a couple feet away from me. He skates towards me still laughing and says through his laughter, "Are you okay?" I nod and he has now stopped laughing and is helping me up with a smile on his face. His teeth are so straight and pearly white. His jawline looking sharper than ever and his eyes shining bright. He has a handsome smile the type of smile that can melt any girls heart.

"Suzette?" Blayze says my name weirdly. "Are you sure you're okay? You look like you have seen a ghost." He continues to say but I all I do is grab his face into my hands and lean up and kiss him. He freezes surprised from my sudden actions but he kisses me back quite quickly and pulls me closer to him. I hear a couple of people say aw and I pull away filling unsatisfied, since I really wanted more, and embarrassed because people were all around and watching. "Blayze my goal this year was to get you to smile. Like full on teeth showing type of smile. My goal has been completed and best of all I got my Christmas gift early." I laugh out and he groans defeatedly but smiles back down at me saying, "I have been over thinking and stressing over your Christmas present for the past couple weeks now and you're now telling me all I had to do was smile and that's all you wanted as a gift?" I nod still smiling enthusiastically probably looking like I belong in a madhouse.

"Oh God Suzette." Blayze exclaims shaking his head no while still smiling. "Oh my God, you smiled." Melody says through tears. Blayze raises an eyebrow and his smile disappears and everyone begins to complain and protest out, "No smile again." "Smile!" "Keep smiling!"
"Why are you crying, Melody?"
"I have never seen you smile only in your childhood pictures and your smile is beautiful. It brings tears of joy in my eyes." We laugh and we do a big group hung on the ice. Carter shouts from the other side of the rink holding Genesis, "So Blayze must really love this girl because he fucking smiled for her."
___________

"Mom! Dad!" I greet my family as they enter through the front door with Willard and Blayze carrying in their luggage. "Aw sweetie it's so good to see you again." My mom says while kissing my cheek. My dad hugs me and my brother and I fist bump each other. We head to the kitchen where Luna is cooking up some of her famous Cuban Empanadas. Melody and Maddie are in the empty room wrapping up gifts. I'll head in there after they wrap up my gift from them so that I can wrap theirs. Blaise, Dean, Landon, and Hudson will be arriving later tonight. It's only 48 hours before Christmas and everyone is very excited. We will be attending the Matreekis annual Christmas Eve party tomorrow night. Zaven Matreekis invited us to there party at there home.

"Suzette, what's with all the boxes?" My mom asks me when she enters the kitchen and spots the boxes of books that Abigail had sent of my books that I left behind in California. We currently have the ten boxes of books just chilling against the wall with no place to go. "They're my books." I simply reply and my mom nods in her head yes in understanding. "That makes sense." My dad comments. "You really have a bad obsession over books." Chris grumbles with food in his mouth. "Ew! Don't talk with food in your mouth." Luna spats our in disgust. Chris sticks his tongue out at her and she flicks him off in return. "You guys look I'm a butterfly." Damon comes in the kitchen shouting while flapping his hands with Genesis crawling behind him laughing with her two bottom teeth's in full view. "I'm surrounded by idiots." Blayze states emotionless with a straight face. "I prefer the smiling Blayze than dick face over here." Luna says pointing a finger at Blayze. He rolls his eyes at her and walks over to me and wraps his arms around my petite body. He kisses my neck and feels him smile against my skin. "Do you prefer smiling Blayze too?" He asks me teasingly. Unable to speak, I nod my head yes mesmerized by his manly scent and hypnotizing bluish green eyes.