Getting Naughty in the Office (Lemon)

Nm PoV-

I sat under Errors desk, waiting for him. I knew Error needed some attention, he seemed a little lonely. He would come any time soon. After a while walked into his office and sat down, took out his computer and started to type. I knew I should've waited a bit longer but I couldn't help myself. I started to rub his pelvis area, he was surprised, "N-Nightmare?! Wh-What are you doing?!" Error had said blushing. "Nothing really, I just noticed you've seemed pretty lonely." I rubbed Error a bit more then slightly slid down his pants a little along with his underwear exposing his member. "N-Night! S-Stop! I'm trying to w-work here!" I didn't care what he had to say, I licked the tip of his member and teased it. "S-Stop teasing and j-just take it in your m-mouth!." Error panted, trying his best not to grab my skull and slam his whole member into my mouth. Soon enough I eventually took his member in my mouth, it was so big! I could hardly get my mouth down his full length! But I didn't let that stop me so I bopped my head up and down. Taking half the member in, but that didn't satisfy Error, for he grabbed my skull and slammed into my mouth. "F-Fuck Nighty!~" Error continued to slam into my mouth, holding onto my skull tightly. I gagged everytime he slammed into my mouth, but I didn't want him to stop.

I soon felt his member twitch and swell up, he came into my mouth with one deep final thrust into my mouth. He covered his mouth while he moaned loudly due to the climax. I then licked the cum off of Errors member as he panted. I climbed out from underneath the desk and sat on Errors lap, letting Errors still hard dick poke at my entrance through my pants. I grinded on his member, "F-Fuck, I-I've hardly got anything done because of you." Error told me as he pulled down my pants.

Errors PoV-

I couldn't let Nightmare get away with this. I didn't get any work done, so I decided to get some revenge. So what if I was in my office, everyone fucks someone in their life time, so I pulled down Nights pants, he already had an ecto-pussy formed. Night saw what was coming and wanted it, but he teased me, so I was going to tease him. I grabbed my member and slowly rubbed it across his entrance, he got wet so quickly just from me rubbing him. "P-Please...p-put it inside me.~ I can't take it anymore with you teasing.~" I heard Night whisper to me. "Well, if that's what you want me to do.~" I pushed my things off my desk and slammed Night onto the desk. I roughly slammed my member into him, I knew he screamed from pain and pleasure. He wrapped his legs around my wait, "I-I don't care if it hurts! Fuck me! Please!" I didn't want to disappoint him, so I kept slamming into him as he kept screaming and moaning from both the pain and pleasure. "O-OOOOOH!~ AAAAAAAAAH!~ Y-YES ERROR!~ YEEEEEES!~ IT HURTS SO MUCH!~ BUT FEELS SOOOOOOO G-GOOOOOOOOOD!!!~" I grabbed his hips and went as deep as I could into him. "OOOOOOH~ ERROR!, I- I'M GONNA C-CUM SOON!" "Not without me you're not.~ We're going to cum together.~ Got it?~" I saw him nod his head, and so I slapped his ass as he made a small squeak as I kept thrusting into him. At least 4 minutes passed and I told Night I was about to cum, "I'm about to cum my little slut.~ Are you ready?~" "YES, YES!~ I'M READY!~ I'M READY FOR YOU TO FILL ME UP!~" "Hehe~ all you had to do was say yes, but that works for me~" I came deep into Night as I moaned loudly. He also came with a loud moan as some of my seed dripped put of Night. We both panted as I slowly pulled out of his filled up entrance.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully this kept ya entertained, until next time :p