Ch 3 : Never obey

I got up. Blindfolded myself and allowed the guards to guide me to the Hall.

  "You will rot in the dungeons for such treachery,  you filth." Mother whispered , her voice was so cold. I shivered.

  "Is she talking to me?" I asked a guard beside me.

   "No your Highness she is talking to a criminal."a guard  said in a hushed tone.

         "Guards throw him in the dungeon." She said.
The prisoner did not protest or resist the guards.

         "Lysandra. You are not allowed to...."
        I interrupted her  "I didn't go out last night."

  "You are not to leave your room for today." She said.

        "Yes mother"I replied through gritted teeth.

       So now she was trying to take every bit of my life. I am sure 'for today' will turn to 'for the next 50 years'

       I removed my blindfold. I was in my room again. I peered out of the window a whole troop was now placed near my window.
    I grabbed the notebook that lady had given me and opened it.
  It contained some maps of Lyktin. I came across a piece of parchment embellished with gold. 'The story of the Unnamed' it read.

     There was a knock on the door. I opened the door it was a guard. He handed me a scroll , bowed and left.