Chapter 12 | Strawberries and Lingerie

(Jungkookie... Hyung??)

. . .

Jimin glided onto the stage, a numbness washing over him as it did before every performance. His breathing calmed as purple and red lights lit the stage, creating a sensual theme. The beats of the song rang in his head as he counted them, awaiting his cue.

On eight, he jumped into the choreography, muscle memory taking over. His arms extended and his fingers danced, his legs flexing beneath him. His expression was seductive, entrancing his audience. He wore a lose shirt, lace and thin. It exposed his sculpted torso with nearly every movement. His favorite choker and harness securing his upper body.

The crowd was silent, no one daring to breath. The young dancer drew them in, not allowing escape. Jimin slowed his movements, slowly making his way to the narrow pole in center stage. He smirked when he heard a gasp from the audience, his pride soaring.

He wrapped his small hands around the pole firmly, supporting his weight as he lifted his legs off the ground. He continued to move around the pole, using it as his stationary dance partner. He dropped to the ground, his hands sliding after him. His head threw back as he spun around once before bringing himself up again, slowly grinding.

With a final swing, he removed his hands from the metal, facing the audience. He sank to the floor, his legs spread. Eyes glazed over as he slid forward, practically clawing at the audience.

The last note of the song sounded, every light flashing off. Jimin quickly made his way backstage, leaving the audience with boners, sexual frustration and desire. He smirked to himself.

This was his best performance yet.

"Jimin-ah!" A voice called from behind him. He turned to face the startling sound, a smirking Hyuna staring at him.

"What?" He breathed, slightly winded from the performance. His makeup was running the slightest bit, which always bothered him.

"Everyone here wants to wreck you now." She laughed, her eyes crinkling at the corners. "Like, damn that was hot." She pretended to fan herself, winking suggestively. "More so than usual, even. You're getting better."

"Thanks." He beamed, Hyuna's praise sinking in. He knew why he was getting better, too. "That's what happens when you start sleeping around. You learn some things." He smirked, thinking of Yoongi and the countless others he'd slept with this year alone.

"You know, Kid... I wish I could disagree." She sighed, kicking the ground absently.

"But, you can't." He he finished.

"No, I guess not." She sighed. "I'm glad you're figuring this out though, Boss will raise your pay soon enough."

Jimin smiled widely at her words, his mood skyrocketing. "You think?" He gasped, giddy at the thought.

"Definitely." She nodded. "I've been here since I was younger than you. I should know."

"Good point." He giggled, taking in her appearance. She wore leather tights, a choker and harness, similar to his, over a blood red blouse. "How old are you, anyway? I still haven't gotten an answer."

"And you're not getting one!" She gasped. "I'm older than you, that's all you need to know." She stuck out her tongue, reminding him of his mother.

"Okay, Noona." He rolled his eyes. "I need to mingle and pick up some new clients. I have a free hour that starts in twenty minutes, so I'm gonna go freshen up."

"Okay, Kid. Just be careful." She bit back a laugh. "They looked like they wanted to eat you."

"I'm always careful." He scoffed, rolling his eyes playfully. "I'll see you when my shift is over."