forty eight.

jungkook's pov

"paris or spain?" i asked taehyung one day as we lay in bed after making love.

"hmm, that's hard. but i suppose paris since it's always been a dream of mine to see the eiffel tower. why do you ask?" his brows furrowed as his head rested on my chest.

"no reason." i smiled.

-

"jungkook im going to ask you a very serious question and i need you to answer me honestly." taehyung practically gasped as he burst through the door.

"yes love?" i replied immediately as i paused my game.

he stood by the door breathing heavily before he spoke, "do i look fat?"

"what? taehyung of course not. why would you even ask that?" i spoke gently.

"i was out shopping with jimin for the wedding and all of a sudden he tells me that im thick and i got so upset but i didn't want to say anything-" taehyung rambled.

"baby there is a difference between being thick and being excessively overweight." i stifled my laugh.

"what?" he looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"jimin wasn't lying. you are thick baby." i smirked as he frowned.

"you have that small pretty waist of yours and those beautiful wide hips. don't even get me started on those thick thighs and your perfectly plump ass. so perfect."

i literally had him up against the wall, my erection poking his thigh as he whimpered at my words.

and then hoseok calls my phone.