29

~ Lucas ~

I woke up, and ran to bathroom throwing up, India came in 2 minutes later pushing me over, throwing up too. Once we finished we brushed our teeth, and Indi got me a Motrin and a bottle of water.

"You got extra drunk last night" She said.

"My head hurt, I'm staying in the house all day". I said

She humped he shoulders, I gotta go make a stop later she said. 

I laid back down going back to sleep,

~ India ~

Right now, it's 1:00pm. I took a shower, when I got out I did my hygiene putting on some black jeans and black crop top that say "pink".

Lucas was still sleep, I grabbed my keys and my phone & got in my car. It took me 2 minutes to reach the drug store. I got out my car and walked in.

I was walking down the isle, when I seen Nayah coming towards me smiling. Nayah is Laila girlfriend. She gave me a hug, "Why you in here"? She asked. "Don't tell lai, I'm getting a pregnancy test" I said. Her eyes widened "Alright Mama" She said hugging me.

Me and Nayah have a bond, cause she been through some shit a girl shouldn't have to go through.

I found the pregnancy test and grabbed 5 of them, taking them to the counter. Nayah rung me up, and I left. I made it back to the house and sat my keys on the kitchen table.

I went to bathroom on the first floor, I sat down and took the test. I took 3 of them, and sat them on the sink. I looked at the box smiley face means positive sad face means negative.

I heard beeping I looked and all 3 said ..

POSITIVE!

I smiled jumping up and down. I put the test back in the box and walked up the stairs. I hid all three of the test in my bottom drawer in the very back.

I went to the kitchen, getting two fruit salads. I walked in the room seeing Lucas still sleep, I sat the salads on the night stand .. I took my shoes off and climbed on top of him. Kissing his neck, "baby wake up" I said. He snaked his arms around my waist groping my butt. I sat up, and looked at his neck seeing that I left a few hickeys. I bit my lip, and he flipped us over. He layed on my chest, "Lucas it's 1:00 in the afternoon get up" I said. "Huhhhhhh India noooo" He whined.

I rolled from under him "that's why you not getting none tonight" I said. He sat up, and glared at me walking to the bathroom. " That's what I thought" I said. I walked down the stairs grabbing the peanut butter, I went back upstairs grabbing my fruit salad opening it.

~ Lucas ~

Ion know why, but I'm sleepy as hell. I walked in the bathroom glaring at India. I turned on the shower getting in, I washed my body and my hair. I got out wrapping my towel around my waist. My dick was at full attention, I walked back in the room, India was sitting on the bed eating fruit salad with peanut butter.

I think she pregnant Forreal though. I walked in the closet and grabbed some black Nike sweatpants putting them on. I walked back in the room and looked in the mirror.

I sat down and pulled India on my lap, she giggled feeling my dick up under her. She passed me a fruit salad. "Are you pregnant" I asked. "I don't think so" She said frowning.

~ India ~

I could feel his dick up under me. I shifted and he groaned. I smiled, moving again this remind me so much of the day we went to the the movies.