Epilogue

Zari and Elijah lived a, well not a happily ever after, because... I mean come on! You really think Zari would let you believe in that? No, soulmates are enough of a fairytale, let's not get to crazy. Life is not an airplane that just chills around in the clouds, it's a rollercoaster. 

However, that does not mean it can't be an amazing rollercoaster.

Now, I heard y'all were wondering what happened to the two of them, so let me give you some disclosure. 

Za'Rijah Al Ghul married Elijah Mikaelson, which was a giant step for her. No, she did not change her name, I mean... the step of commitment was big enough on its own.

Normally they talk about the groom being nervous for the wedding, but this time the bride was the one freaking out. She had only been to a couple of weddings... 

One of them was a fake one to lure out a psychotic serial killer, another one was pretty good at the start until they were attacked by nazi's from another world. And last but not least, her own forcefully arranged marriage where she tried to kill her groom.

Despite of her previous experiences however, the wedding was all she could've wished for. Both of her sisters showed up, able to stand in the same room now. And Nyssa even brought a date, Elena Gilbert.

Even Niklaus showed up, ever since he'd seen Zari train he grew quite fond of her. Her survival instincts and daddy issues were something he could relate to.

Oliver and Felicity are still our fantastic power couple and William was spoiled by the entire Arrow Team and the League of Assassins. 

Our dear friend Anatoly is hiding somewhere in the Swiss mountains, but once in awhile Zari visits him. Usually he talks about some ship on which Zari and Elijah are on, but Zari still can't figure out what he's trying to tell her.

Now, I could be cruel and give this a very sad twist, but I've had some chocolate and a cup of tea. So honestly, I don't feel the need. Oh and... before you go...

"You've failed this city."

"Always and Forever."