20

Forgive me

🐰

Taehyung is at Yoongi and Jin's house again, he was at the living room occupying the whole space at sofa. He was just staring the chandelier...

"I hope you could get an answer at out chandelier." Jin commented who just passed by and went to the kitchen to get some fruits.

Yoongi sits to the other sofa. "Tae. Our chandelier is genius as me." He commented bothering Taehyung from his thoughts.

"Maybe the reason why JK was ignoring me was because I never asked for his forgiveness." Taehyung said still staring at the chandelier.

"So you haven't apologize yet?" Yoongi asked.

"How would I hyung? He is so cold that I feel like whenever he answer so cold he literally want me to be out of his life and don't bother him forever." Taehyung said.

Jin put some fresh cut fruits at the center table.

"I guess karma is really a bitch." Jin answered.

Taehyung pouted. "That's why I all regret the times I acted like a stupid for pushing him away."

"You should go now and talk to him. That would be the best idea you can do." Jin said, Taehyung smiled and followed his hyung advice.

When he arrived at Jungkook's house no one is there. He looked around the place...

He saw the small playground that Jungkook has when they were young... it is still here. The small playground do really holds a lot of memories in the past. He smiled and pushed the empty swing...

He smiled...

"Hyung! You told me that if I got a star today we will play." Jungkook said coughing.

He is apparently sick for 2 days now... "kookie you still have cough and colds. Aunt Eunju will be angry if we play today." Taehyung answered as he put a towel inside Jungkook's back. Jungkook pouted... Taehyung find it cute. So he kissed Jungkook's puffy cheeks (a/n: that look so cute!)

Jungkook soft cheeks becomes red. "Why–"

"Because kookie looking so cute. Now listen to hyungie. You need to get inside because it's kinda cold we will just play with puzzles instead of outdoor games." Taehyung commanded.

"Hyung are you gonna kiss me even I'm a big boy?" Jungkook asked while they are trying to solve a puzzle.

Taehyung smiled. "Even you become a big boy— you're still my baby." Taehyung answered.

"Yaay!" Jungkook answered happily and hugged Taehyung.

"How could I broke my promises to him–." Taehyung muttered.

Jungkook really have the right to be cold, annoyed, and even push him away. Because of what he did– all of his promises were all broke... it's all blame to his indenial self. If he was able to be brave and come out – if he just admit that he likes Jungkook maybe they are together now and he is not longing for him.