CH-2

TUESDAY, AUGUST 29TH,2138☀☀☀
[4 HOURS BEFORE SERVER SHUT DOWN]
"DMMO-RPG" stands for "Dive Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game"...and among all the various DMMO-RPGs that had been developed,one stood above the rest: YGGDRASIL. In this game which had been released Twelve years Earlier.... players could customize their characters, items and residences  however they wanted. YGGDRASIL'S overwhelming freedom won it Explosive popularity.......but sadly today it ends.....all this years of my hardwork...my weapons...my tomb.... my Queens and the Guardians.

Thought a being while looking at the world tree from a cliff.

BEING

CLIFF

CLIFF

[A/n: just ignore those people]???:"sigh"ahh

???:"sigh"ahh....it was too much fun....I will miss.....I will miss YGGDRASIL.
He said to himself,while looking at the world tree. His voice is heavy and full of sadness.
???:"Gasp"Y/N...
He heard someone from behind, he then turned and saw a ELDER-LICH who is wearing a jet-black academic gown adorned with golden and violet edges. He also has a dark red orb  floating under his ribs that emanate a feeling of dread and he is holding a golden staff similar to that of the Greek God Hermes' caduceus. It is entwined by seven serpents and in each of the squirming serpents’ mouths hold a jewel of a different color.

Y/n stared at him for some seconds in amazement,he didn't think that a player would show up

Y/n stared at him for some seconds in amazement,he didn't think that a player would show up.Y/n then creates two thrones with his creation magic.
He then sat on one of the throne.
Y/n: Come sit.
Y/n said. The unknown player nods his heads hurriedly and sat beside y/n.
Y/n: Y/n Tanaka"Armor vanishes" that's my real name nice too meet you...
He said while enjoying the beautiful view infront of him. The unknown player was shocked when he saw YGGDRASIL'S Grimm Reaper real appearance.
???: Like wise Sir y/n..
Y/n interrupts him
Y/n: please just call me y/n.... I don't like formalities..
???:haha"scratch his head" my name is Momonga I am the current GUILD-MASTER of Ainz OOAL GOWN my real name is Suzuki Satoru... please call me Satoru Y/n San..
He said,both shakes hands and looks at the world tree which is breathtakingly beautiful..
Y/n: even though it's the last day YGGDRASIL'S servers are open.....I didn't think I would actually meet a fellow player..
He said.
Momonga: I was waiting for a fellow guild member...but he didn't came so  I....
He stopped halfway, he wants to say something but no words came from his mouth,y/n can feel the sadness in his voice.
[So.....he is like me huh]y/n thought with a sad face.
Y/n: I see...
Their hands turned into fist in anger. Both Y/n and Momonga slammed their fist on their throne in anger.
Both: Why did it have to end like this. (2X)
They said at the same time. All their hard works,their tombs.... today everything will come to an end.
Momonga: it was fun....
He sighed
Y/n: that's"sigh" right Satoru it was fun....I will miss this place.....
He said in sadness
Momonga:Me too..
He nods his head in sadness.
Y/n: tell a bit about yourself.
He asked momonga, The two continued to talk about various things and about their daily life.
Y/n: hahahaha for real bro...
He asked momonga with a heartily laugh.
Momonga: yeah Touch-Me was always like that.
He said with a chuckle
Y/n:he is a kind man"momonga nods" and righteous.
He said while enjoying the view.
[2 hour left before server shutdown]
Y/n: wanna have a friendly match Satoru.....between us.
He asked momonga.
Momonga: but your level is too high, I will not stand a chance against you and also you're the last boss of YGGDRASIL that means your level must be over 1000.
He stated
Y/n: I will suppress my level to your level.
He said to momonga,Momonga thought for a moment.
Momonga: all right then.
He said
TIMESKIP
Momonga sighed on seeing how easily y/n defeated him under 3 minutes but he didn't take this loss to heart instead he was happy that he fought against the Grimm Reaper of YGGDRASIL.
Momonga: man you're something huh..
He said to y/n.
Y/n:haha thanks man for this friendly match"a katana appears in his hands" here...
Y/n throws the katana towards momonga, who catches it easily with his bony hands.
Katana