Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I don't own Warhammer 40k Games Workshop does I just own my OC.

The people of Primordia knew nothing but the Eternal Night that covered their world. It was said by the eldest of them that when humans first settled Primordia were a mix of classes from the lowly slave to the most Aristocratic family. But one day the poor class of people turned traitor on the Planet and the King was forced to use a dangerous weapon that knocked the Planet off its spin that cause the Eternal Night.

He was crushed at the choice he made, but his people had persevered throughout the millennia of hardships. With the world all but drowned in a endless night the people found it hard to survive. While still able grow crops the main source of income were the Massive Factories that churned out anything the Planet needed.

Unfortunately many new factions spread up and are constantly at War with each other.

But one day the Eternal Night was breached for the first time in living memory. There was a great boom, and suddenly, light streamed through a breach in the Night. The people of Tempest Prime the Captial of the nation of Primis Ultima had looked up and wept as the light touched them, warming their bones ever so briefly from the cold embrace of night.

Then they saw it, the falling star. It streaked towards them through the breach even as the Night healed its wound. With a mighty crash, the star embedded itself onto the side of the outer wall.

As the breach closed, the darkness of Primordia returned.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Anabell Queen of Tempest Prime and her territories made her way down the paths carved into the side of the outer wall. Her friend, Luna and her ruling council followed her from a distance, reluctant to get too close to the Star.

Anabell had seen the star fall and wondered what it was. Her curiosity had been too much to bear, and now she found herself drawing closer to where it had fallen. Smoke was still rising from where it had crashed.

As Anabell drew closer, a cry split the air, making them jump. Luna ran off screaming about Daemons. To Anabell though it sounded like the Cry of a Baby.

"Anabell! Are you mad?" cried Lukas, her royal priest. "Get away from it! It is a thing of evil!"

"Has the seaweed made you deaf?" snapped Anabell. "There's a child in there, or I'm a senile old fool!"

"Then you are a senile old fool!" exclaimed Lukas. "Anabell see sense!"

"Children come from a woman's womb!" cried Lukas, not quite daring to step closer to the container. "Not from burning boxes that fall from the sky! Only daemons do!"

"Or angels," retorted Anabell as she m set about to lifting the lid of the container.

"Open that thing and you'll doom us all!" yelled Lukas.

The queen ignored the priest and continued with her task as the other citizens, torn between fear and curiosity gathered to watch. The cry continued, growing louder and louder and the citizens muttered to themselves in fear even as Lukas continued to curse his queen for her foolishness.

She finally succeeded in lifting the lid and beheld what lay inside.

It was a child, one of such beauty and perfection that the queen was stunned to silence.

The child turned to look upon them, tears streaming down his face as he continued to wail.

Anabell stepped forward and picked the child up in her arms, rocking him comfortingly and singing old lullabies to calm him down.

It worked as the child's wail quieted down to sniffles before he buried his face into the crook of Anabell's neck and gradually fell asleep.

Anabell stepped away from the container with the child and the rest of the Citizens murmur to themselves, some in awe, and others with fear.

"What a beautiful boy..."

"Where did he come from?"

"From the sky...like an angel."

"A daemon..."

They parted before there queen as she made her way to her palace. Some of the Citizens followed them, Lukas among them, hissing angrily.

"If you have any sense at all, you'd throw that child off the wall!" Lukas said. "Let the animals have him!"

With her temper finally reaching a boiling point she said something that schooled her priest. "Lukas your countless bickering is really making me angry." With that she had her guards push him off the wall and he fell over 500 feet to his death.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Inside the hut, Anabell looked down at the sleeping infant in her arms. To hold such an innocent child in her arms again was something she had thought would never happen again. She felt her eyes grow hot with tears of joy.

A rough hand placed itself on her shoulder and she turned to look at her husband.

"Noah" she said. "The heavens have blessed us with second chance."

Noah nodded solemnly. "To have a child again...and one as perfect as this."

Noah shook his head. "What should we call him?"

Anabell looked down at the child in her arms again and felt love swell in her heart for the infant.

For her son.

"We'll name him after our firstborn," said Anabell. "Silver. We'll call him Silver"

Noah nodded in approval.

"Our son is returned to us."