26

"Guys.. I've actually known for a while too" Jimin said looking down.

"Wait what?" Jin and I looked at him.

"I'm a great actor right?!?" Jimin said.

"So you mean to tell me that.. you've known before me?" Jin said questioning life.

"Well how long have you known?"

"Well I've known since the accident"

"Oh. I've known way longer than you"

"Just spit it out!" Yoongi yelled.

"Okay okay.. so do you remember when Ollie had bruises on his neck from when he fought with Jungkook?"

"Wait! They fought?!?"

"Yeah a long time ago. Anyway he didnt tell any of us but I found out about the bruises after Jungkook confessed to me"

"Okay.. but how'd you know he's a girl?" Yoongi asked trying to make sense of the situation, while Jin was still shocked from hearing about the fight.

"Well I didnt mean to, like if I tell I wont get in trouble right?"

"What did you do?"

"Well-"

"Did you see him naked or something?" Yoongi asked bluntly.

"What no~.. uh well.."

"Seriously?!?" Jin said shocked.

"I saw nothing! Literally nothing!!! Like there was no dick or anything from what I saw!" Jimin screamed.

"Oh my gosh, you saw her naked!?! She's a minor!!!" Jin stated.

"Yeah but she's a "guy", so no one will find out if were quiet about it." Yoongi told them.

"Wait hold.. so you saw Ollie physically naked?" Jin asked again.

"Yeah but only the back of her."

"So you didnt see it then?"

"Well I wasnt really looking but I'm sure I didn't see anything, I didnt see anything.."

"So we still aren't sure if he's a girl?" Yoongi asked.

"Well I still question it but she told me herself, so I believe her. Plus why would a doctor lie about something like that?" Jin butted in.

"I know the back of a women like I know 2+2! I'm 100% she's a girl!!" Jimin said trying to convince them that he was right.

"Okay, so are we forgetting the fact we already know she's a girl but she wants to be a boy-"

"Whens the last time you had a women in bed?" Yoongi says cutting Jin off.

"Uh.."

"That's right! Never!" Yoongi said.

"Guy-"

"I watch porn though" Jimin looked down into his lap.

"Well is the porn the same as the real thing?"

"How would you know?? Your gay!!" Jimin screamed at him with frustration.

"Am not!! You are!" Yoongi screamed back.

"GUYS!!!" The room went silent. "Alright, it's up to us to decide... whether or not to tell the rest of BTS. I've given Ollie plenty of time but he hasn't made even a single attempt..."

"So Ollie was gonna tell us eventually?"

"Yeah he's scared of our reactions"

"Wait isn't she a she.. Why does she act and behave like a boy then?" Jimin asked.

"Did you totally miss everything I said?" Jimin nodded. "Okay. Listen. Ollie wants to be boy not a girl, he wants to be treated like a boy not a girl. So we will do as he wishes"

"Yeah but isnt this a little wrong?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well if he tells everyone including ARMY.. wouldn't that affect us more them him. Like rumors of dating or worse could happen.."

"That's why we wont tell ARMY. BTS is known for being Idols, something people would kill to become. We cant risk our careers. That's why Ollie will stay a boy" Yoongi said.

"Agreed, we shouldn't get people involved that don't need to be involved." Jin said fully agreeing.

"Okay"

"Well I'll decide when to tell the rest, for now let's leave the room. They are gonna think were up to something." They all stood up and went ou the door, not noticing the camera that was still recording in the corner of the room.

_____

If you enjoyed this chapter, make sure to vote!