④⓪

the next day.

since literally no one showed up to breakfast except for jimin and lisa they met in the huge salon where food was placed everywhere. they didn't even question where the others were, it was quite obvious they fucked all night and were too exhausted now.

"hey bish", jimin yelled out as he saw lisa, raised his hand up and waved the girl over to him. "hey hoe", she mumbled, gave him a sweet smile and sat down.
"only chocolate milk?", jimin asked and raised his eyebrow confused. who would only drink milk for breakfast. "gotta stay in shape", she said and sipped her drink slowly while staring at jimin.
jimin however had his plate full with vegetables and fruits and orange juice besides his plate in a huge cup.

"who drinks orange juice out of a cup?", she asked in the same judging tone jimin had on before. "i do", jimin snapped and rolled his eyes.
"come, lets get you some real food", he grinned and got up and played around with his zipper.

only because he forgot to close it!! lisa was shook. "oh god, no thanks", she lifted her hands up and looked away. "gee, i am talking about fruits with chocolate sauce", he grabbed the girl's hand and dragged her over to the buffet. she sighed relieved when she realised that jimin didn't turn into some fuckboy over night.
she liked the gay cutiepie way better.

"so, what are we gonna do about yoongi?", she asked interested while she let jimin choose her food. "he stays blocked and i'll move to hawaii and live my best life here", jimin explained shortly. lisa chuckled, "i support", she patted his shoulders. "pft, only cuz you want me to keep ya company", jimin said a little bratty and then gave her the plate back which was now filled with fruits covered in chocolate.
or how else you could call it; heaven.

they went back to their seats in peace, sat down and started to have breakfast together. their talks immediately drifted over to the newest gossip from the korean celebrity scene, starting off with how amazing stray kids were; their favorite kpop band.

"OMG GUYS EMERGENCY", jungkook ran into the room, almost stumbling over his feet while taehyung limped after him, slowly and with the grumpiest look on his face.
"what-", jimin gulped.
"did happen-", lisa continued.
"to taehyung?!?!", they asked at the same time.

"he got fucked"

taehyung arrived by that time as well and sat down. "what jungkook was going to say is that yoongi is on his way here and he'll fight for ya."
jungkook nodded hurriedly und bit his lips worried. "if you don't wanna see him, I can totally beat him up!!", jungkook offered. "i can help", lisa also offered but only earned disbelieving looks.
"you're a girl-", jungkook said judgingly. "yeah and you're an idiot", she shot back.

"i don't like her", jungkook pointed on her and taehyung agreed. "she makes jimin all bitchy", he grumbled.
"girl, you have no idea. lisa is my new main hoe~", jimin said and winked at the girl.
jungkook faked throwing up noises and clinged on taehyung.

"so i think i'll take the next plane back then to avoid seeing that asshole", jimin suddenly said.
everyone looked dumbfounded at this. "or...-", lisa started as a smirk placed all over her face, leaving the boys even more confused.

"or it's time for some payback?"

****

i love you guys so here's something to bless y'alls day