Drama Making

Hitoshi searched around the locker area and spotted Yuya, the friend that he had just talked to moments ago. Reminded of that, he walked to over to the guy and stopped in front of him. Yuya grinned when he saw him. "There you are, dude. Took you long enough. Done being so serious?" the boy teased.

     "Well, actually...." Hitoshi started. What he was about to do might start an entire fight, but he wasn't going to feel guilty, right? This was all for [Y/N]. "I've been hearing about some scary rumors....something that kind of involves with you."

     The friend dropped his smile instantly and worry took over his face. "What do you mean?"

     Hitoshi looked at the guy with a pretentious looking stare before looking down at the floor. "You know Takeshi? One of the really tall guys in our school?" he asked. The guy nodded slowly. "I heard some rumors that he's trying to flirt around with your girlfriend..."

     Yuya's jaw dropped. "Y-you mean Niko? Why the hell is he flirting with Niko?!"

     He shrugged at the boy. "I don't know why. I only just heard it from some girls yesterday. You should go talk to him after school. I think he usually smokes pot in front of the building once school ends."

     The boy's fists were clenched up as tightly as he could. He was glaring and gritting his teeth. Hitoshi had definitely pissed him off. Hopefully his plan will work. "He won't only be getting a talk from me," he growled lowly. He then disappeared off into the crowds and left Hitoshi alone.

     What the boy didn't know was that Hitoshi knew that Takeshi also smoked pot in front of the building before school as well. Why didn't he tell him that? It was because he had to also have a talk with Takeshi. A talk that will secure the bag.

     Hitoshi hurriedly walked out of the building again. He had about ten more minutes before class would start, so he had to do it quickly. He looked around the place and saw a big looking guy leaning against a tree. It was Takeshi smoking pot all right. He got over there and approached the student.

     "Hello," he greeted.

     Takeshi glanced up and only grunted in annoyance. It didn't faze him at all though and he continued to proceed with his plan.

     "I came to tell you that Yuya accuses you of trying to steal his girlfriend. Just to let you know," he stated.

     The guy spat out his joint and barked out a loud, bitter laugh. Hitoshi stood there and waited for his response. "Let me guess, he wants to try and fight me? Sure, let him. He can try all he want and he can believe all he want. Why would I want to do anything with that Niko hoe? That midget ass won't stand a chance against me, but it'll be fun for me to beat him up."

      What Takeshi had said was pretty much true, Hitoshi realized. This guy looked really scary and his muscles seemed out of this world. Yuya was probably going to be in big trouble, but it wasn't his problem. He never liked him that much anyway.

     He did a quick bow to the large student in front of him and hurried back into the school. He was able to make it into class on time.

     Leaving the cafeteria and entering the courtyard, he saw that [Y/N] was already there. Instantly, his heart started pounding inside his chest. He sat down beside her and took out his lunch.

     "So you want me to teach you how to ignore the gossip?" he asked her. She quickly nodded at him as she munched on her food. He thought she looked adorable doing that. "Okay then. First, when you hear somebody talk about you, put on earbuds or something and listen to music. If they are staring at you, don't make eye contact with them and think about the things that make you happy."

      As he kept on explaining to her, he knew it was a waste of time to tell all these tips to her. Once his plan executes, he was going to make sure no one will ever talk about her like that again.