Memories

"Luna, Here," Carol said to me as it was 1995, we were outside of Maria Rambeuas Home. It was her final day On earth as she was heading out To protect other galaxies.

"Here." She said Handing me A pager with her symbol On it I smirked as I saw it.

"Thank you, Carol," I said And she came towards me and gave me a Peck on the cheek as I was Blushing Very hard to it.

"I-I Uh..i.." I was saying As She shook her head.

"Lu, It's Fine and Looks Page me Only for emergencies. Like i don't know half of all Life Died you know." She said As i nodded.

"You know, If you ever need Me Just Here." She said Handing Me a Star and Crescent moon token. A smile was plastered over my face As she Gave me it.

"You're The Blood moon. You should embrace your powers Not hide them, you're a Killer Queen." She said Giving me a Hug.

"And Look, If you ever need to Find me Just, Double tap that token And You'll be teleported to my location, Got it?" She said and I nodded.

"Thanks, Happy trails," I said as She nodded and Flew away In the stars with the jacket Monica Gave her.

___

"Last time we did anything Was 1979, still got it," Bucky said To which I smirked at.. May have gotten a bit too intimate in our free time. We were walking back to Sam's Car in The Airport Garage Back in Germany.

"Well, Are you fangirling Over me?" I said With A chuckle.

"Not everyone Can say they dated Iron witch Or The Queen herself, Blood Moon." He said to which we both laughed.

"We're supposed to be Going incognito buck," I said to Him.

"Question?" He said to me and I nodded.

"Why can't you teleport right now?" He asked me.

"Back at the UN, They put a chip in my Neck making my mutant powers inaccessible. So I can only fly, and Magic, Energy Beams Photon blast you know the usual." I said and He scrunched his brows.

"How did you even get this power? You knew captain Marvel how do you have the same power as her?" He asked me And I chuckled.

"Its A really long story the author will answer in the next book," I said With a smile as An elderly Man Who Had glasses On was passing Newspaper and Gave me one. It read;

"Stan the Mans Daily Mail."

••
On the 6th level of a parking garage at the Leipzig/Halle airport. Steve drives into the parking lot in the battered, old car. He parked by a grey van and gets out.

"How's our recruit's?" I asked for Clint joining the convo a bit late.

"He's rarin' to go. Had to put a little coffee in him, but... he should be good. And the girl, She's a Big hitter." Clint said As I nodded, Soon enough a Girl
With tan Skin And Dark Blue eyes Came out. She Had rich Brown hair Tied In a High ponytail that reached her back She looked to be Around 20. She Had On A Black Jumper And A Dark blue Bomber jacket that Had an Ombre of royal blue to Navy blue. She Had Fingerless gloves on And Boots As Well as A lip piercing She looked at me a bit weird. Another man Came out As well, Scott lang I knew him Peppermint.

"What timezone is this?" He asked.

"Come on, Let's go," Clint said As the girl Was Leaning against the Van.

Scott shakes Steve's hand with an amazed look. "Captain America." He says.

"Mr. Lang," Steve replied.

"It's an honor. I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow! This is awesome! Captain America." He says He looks at Wanda. "I know you, too. You're great!" He turns back and feels Steve's shoulders.
"Jeez. Ah, look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so... Thanks for thinking of me." Scott says. " Hey, man!" He says to Sam and I.

"Hey tic tac." He says.

"Hows Cassie Peppermint?" I asked And He scrunched his eyebrows.

"I didn't tell you about Cas--"

"I'm A telepath, I can read minds. So I know about her." I said And he nodded.

"Weird, she's Fine Iron witch." He said with a goofy smile and I nodded

"It was a great addition, but it'll... it'll never happen again." Sam said to him as The girl walked up to us.

"What's Your Name?" Steve asked.

"The Names Hunter Jones, The Backstory My dad owns Roxxon One of The Big energy companies. I was In The power plant of the meltdown The intense energy unlocked some powers in me I guess. I can Travel at the speed of light, I'm really strong And I've Been Training in Martial Arts since i was 3. They call me Storm, I go to NYU And I'm 21." She said And we all nodded Until we saw A Flash if Violet passes through As she was drinking some wine from a Bottle.

"This is from Milan, Your welcome." She said handing it to clint.

"We're outside the law on this one. So, if you come with us, you're a wanted man." Steve said and She nodded.

"We should get moving," I said.

"We got a chopper lined up." Bucky responded.

"Dies ist eine Notsituation. Alle Passagiere müssen den Flughafen sofort evakuieren." (This is an emergency. All passengers must evacuate the airport immediately.

"They're evacuating the airport." Bucky said.

"Stark!" Steve said.

"Stark?" Scott asked.

"Suit up." Steve said Simply to us.