24

Briesnz POV
3 months later

"Girl pose, you look so cute right now and you acting all mean."

Samaya just kept on looking mean and not wanting to pose.

"If you do a cute poses ill take you to get yo nails and feet done"

She instantly started to do cute poses.

After I got done taking all the pictures I sent one to daequan that I thought was the best.

Bestie5L🥰: should I post dis? N you like her outfit , I just bought it 😊 .

Bestie5L☺️❤️: yea but why she got them grown ass earrings on? Take them shits out now 🤨

Bestie5L🥰: they don't even look grown so hush, n wya?

While I waited for him to text back I posted it on instagram.

Theyylovee.b: she thuggin wimme to the end 😊💗 #iloveyou

❤️670,302💬78,450

Theyylovee.j: Yeaa lil maya so slimey ❄️💗
Random: she to cute 😫😍
Random:😍😍😍
Drider: them grown ass earrings 🤣
Iamtianna : damn he got you taking care of his daughter ? Whew chile you really ducked out 🤣🤨
↪️theyylovee.b: girl i already beat yo ass stfu talking bitch
Sexy.tae: why you postin my daughter?🤨
↪️theyylovee.b: who you?

After I replied to her comment o went to her page to see what she looked like and I screenshoted one of her pictures and sent it to daequan.

Bestie5L🥰: bitch answer me! Who is she?
Bestie5L☺️❤️: that's mymy mom🤦🏾‍♂️, why?
Bestie5L🥰: she commented on the picture I posted of her and was like why you posting my daughter and I'm like WHHAAAT?
Bestie5L☺️❤️: text her and be like are you ever gone come see her
Bestie5L😍: alright, wya tho? I'm ready to see you and go get siah.
Bestie5L☺️❤️ : I'll be there in a minute
Bestie5L 😍: why you ain't tryna tell me where TF you at? Don't make me come find you ass🙄
Bestie5L ☺️❤️: yo ass always tryna do to much 😴, why you always wanna be under me? You ain't even my bitch. Shit get annoying sometime.
Bestie5L 😍: bitch who got you feeling bold? Talm bout I'm not yo bitch 😂 youn got one and yeen neva gone get one while I'm around. My job is to annoy you get with the program mfka 🤦🏾‍♀️.

He didn't even text me back he just left me on seen. I wonder who pissed in his Cheerios today.

Theyylovee.b: aye?

Sexy.tae: why you posting my daughter?

Theyylovee.b: cause I'm around her a lot , you'd wanna come see her?

Sexy.tae: why you be around her, you fw daequan?

She really just skipped my other question like she didn't see it or sum.

Theyylovee.b: no, DO YOU WANNA COME SEE HER OR NOT? I been a here for awhile now and I ne'er heard or seen you so I just wanna know. Quan told me you dropped her off like some years ago and she ain't seen you since. What tf up with that? I got a daughter and I would never do that shit 👎🏾 shut lame.

Sexy.tae: ion need you judging me 🙄 it's a reason why I did what I did and ion even know you. Why he telling you our business or my business. I wish I wouldn't have did that but I gotta live wit it 🤷🏾‍♀️

Theyylovee.b: come see her then

Sexy.tae: I cant right now . Just could you send me pictures of her or post her more? I miss my baby so much and that's all I've seen if her since them years ago. Tell her I love her 😘. Bye.

Theyylovee.b: why you can't? Just come see her . Nd alr I'll send pictures . She's sleep right now, but I could have her call you or sum.

After I texted her back she just stoooef texting me back. I texted her back with question marks like 3 times but she wouldn't answer so I just gave up.

Since daequan acting like a bitch I'm just gone go to sleep cause Ian got none else to do and Samaya sleep and vassiah wit her dad.

Yes bitch her biological daddy. Ever since he seen her at the mall he been coming around and stuff.

___________________________
This chapter short ash but I just needed to update like ASAP. I messed my story up so my plot don't make sense nomo. Please comment ideas cause ion have NONE. Like I need something cause my mind blank. If ion come up with nun by April then I'm deleting this book 😭. It's kinda flopping.

Vote and comment !! Comment ideas PLEASE!❤️