17

— Namjoons pov —

"Oh thank goodness," I heard our manager sigh out in relief as he received a call, "actually I'm in the building I cane to visit, yes, of course." He keeps talking to them on the phone smiling and grinning as he does so.

My back is aching as I sit back on the raised bed tugging the covers up a little before trying to adjust myself to get comfortable, Jimin notices how I'm shifting and he soon puts the squishy pillows behind my head to help me, I thank him before glancing at the sleeping girl beside him.

Annie was lucky to have been seated next to y/n...if she wasn't..neither of us might have been alive. Whoever did this to my beautiful soulmate is sick and needs some serious help.

My ears ring with the click of the flip phone folding and I drew my attention to my brightly smiling manager.

"She's woken up!" He smiles brightly clasping his hands together before I again hear an array of cheers and a warm embrace.

I could feel my heart quicken as I am now able to see her and to talk to her, to finally comfort her!

"But Namjoon, hold your excitement until later on, they need to do a few things before letting any visitors in alright?" Our manager hums before sitting back down in his chair.

"Namjoon, y/n knows me, I could go in and then introduce you?" Annie quirks and eyebrow soon waking up from the shouts catching on quickly to the conversation.

I nod, "that would be best..I don't want to scare her..." I mumble before sitting back now, a sublime smile placed on my lips as I just try to hold and bottle up all of my happiness.

"..y/n, I'm here to inform you that someone is waiting outside..but he didn't want to scare you.."

I stood outside of the door, my nerves were blasting off everywhere inside of me, I could hear my own heart beat in my chest as I held onto the silk like material of my hospital pyjamas.

"He was in the room next door, when he found out you woke up all he wanted to do was to see you." Annie inquires again, Jimin stood beside me giving me support as we silently listen to the conversation.

"Is it Namjoon?"

She said my name! Her voice...it's so..so melodic, like a song in itself. I could feel my heart slowly grow wings only wanting to flutter and fly from love.

I couldn't quite guess the mumbles from what Annie said as only y/n's voice was loud and clear.

"Is it?"

Her voice shaking a little, I began to feel little nips on my arm, she was probably pinching herself from nervousness.

Only a few more words were muttered before I felt my heart sink into guilt and pity a hand rubbing on my back.

"I can't."

"Can't what..?"

"N-no...don't let him in please.."

I gulp.

She doesn't want me?
Is it because I'm an idol? Oh no I hope she doesn't feel guilty or afraid..I would never hurt her...after all I'd only be hurting myself..

Tapping my foot and letting my hands bunch the trouser leg material in my hands, I tried to draw my attention to something else but I couldn't.

"Y/n, Namjoon doesn't care about what you have been through...he only wants to be with you and spend some little time with you.." I was so thankful that Annie was somewhat stubborn like Jimin as she would never take no as a short answer or easy way out. It's also one of the reasons why Jimin likes her or that's what He tells me anyways.

There were only mumbles and murmurs before the door in front of me fling open and I was dragged in and switched from Annie's places and soon stood silently in the room.

My eyes soon landing on the frail and bandaged girl in the hospital bed, my heart physically ached from looking at her pained state, I gently made my way over to her.

Her eyes soon leaving my form and drifting of somewhere else, I only hear her light sniffles and I sat down gently. Taking in my soulmate in front of me.

In all honesty.

I didn't know what to feel, I was dazed, she was everything I ever dreamed of yet so much more, her eyes sparkling and little baby hairs that stuck out a little, my heart saddened as I saw her bruises and cuts.

I was draw from my thoughts as I saw a sparkling tear roll down her cheek and she let out and small wimper.

"I'm s-so sorry!"

That was it, she should never have to apologise for what happened and I certainly would protect her from anything else. She has my heart.

All of it.

Without hesitation o got up and pulled her into my arms gently rocking her, "it's okay now, you have me" I breathe.

Her cries became heavier as I felt the material of my shirt go damp, I let out a breathy giggle as she clung onto my like a baby koala and its mother.

Without thinking I tried to get closer to her by trying to get myself up onto the bed, but struggled soon giving up as my left leg was on the bed but was dangling from it a little, she wasn't going to move an inch as she held onto my pouting her eyes out.

"Y/n.." I breath making her gasp quietly and glance up at me with her ready eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"Can you move up a little...I want to be able to comfort you properly." I hum watching her shuffle a little, I smile warmly and join her on the bed tugging her shaken and emotion form closer to my sturdy and strong one.

"Your safe now..." I pat her head comfortingly. "Please rest..."

Forcing myself to keep my eyes open until she fell asleep, wasn't as hard as I thought it was, as if I put a spell on her she clogged out in my arms almost immediately.

She was so, perfect? It was hard to say, I've never met anyone who felt so right to be in my arms before.

Content and extremely happy I let sleep swamp over me.

Only to be woken up by the bright sunlight of the next mornings day and tweets of the blackbirds and robbins from outside, shaking me awake.

Soft little breathes sounded in my ears making me look down into my arms, there she was. Safe and sound. My soulmate. My y/n.

———————————————————-

Happy birthday YOONGLES
LILMEOWMEOW
OUR D BOI.

Lmao ok I'll stop, I hope ya have the greatest day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this is Namjoons point of view I wanted to do this so you could see his thoughts and things about the first encounter.

Sorry for not updating I've been really busy lately with life.

Howeve rill try to update again today! So you all get two chapters!

And finally.

HOPE TO SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER MY BELOVED TEAPOTS!!!!