Chapter thirty-four: Kion's point of view

(okay guys, You've made it through about a quarter through the second movie from before the events in the first movie even happened. I'm really happy that I haven't lost you guys, and hope you're enjoying the story. By now, there may be some huge jumps, as there's not really much to say. After this chapter we're probably just gonna skip to when the cubs are grown up. Please note that I haven't seen the lion king two in forever, so I may not get the timeline entirely right, but I hope y'all enjoy!!! Sorry that this chapter's so short.)

Kion was only enjoying a game of keepaway with Bunga, trying to grab the fruit from him and keep it until Bunga got tired. Unfortunately, Bunga had the fruit at the moment. The one time he dropped it, Kion took his opportunity and pounced on the fruit, rolling it away from Bunga. "Too slow, Bunga!!! Come and get it!!"

Bunga raced after Kion, who unfortunately wasn't looking where he was going. He tripped, losing control of the fruit, which rolled in front of a bush. Bunga raced to it and held it up triumphantly.

"Ha!! I win!!!" He announced, right before a number of antelope jumped over the bush.

"Hyena!!! In the pridelands!!!" They exclaimed.

"Hyena?" Bunga asked. Acting tougher than he actually was, he bravely said, "well, come here, hyena!!! You're gonna wish that you'd never entered the pridelands once I'm through with you!!! You're gonna wish-" and Bunga was cut off, as a hyena popped out of the bushes. She was more purple than gray, and had a tuft of hair on top of her head and on her neck.

"Hi, Bunga." She said with a smile. Kion recognised her, but Bunga still looked confused.

"Wait, you're not a part of Janja's clan, you're that hyena that helped Kion out of the outlands that one time!!!!" The hyena laughed, as Kion came running up to her, smiling.

"Jasiri!!!" He exclaimed. "Great to see you again!!!"

"Good to see you, too." She answered.

"So, what brings you to the pridelands?"

"Actually, I have a problem, and I need you to help me."

"What is it, Jasiri? Are Janja and the other hyenas being mean again?"

"Actually, no." Jasiri said. Her ears were down, as if she was ashamed of something. "It's lions."

Kion and Bunga just stood there in surprise for a moment, before Bunga said,

"Lions? What are lions doing in the Outlands?"

"I'm not sure, but they came and took over my family's watering hole." Jasiri said. "We don't know how to get it back."

Kion smiled. "Don't worry, Jasiri. I'll help out. They probably just got lost. Lions are usually pretty reasonable. I'll talk to them." Jasiri smiled, and Kion looked at Bunga. "Bunga," he said. "Go back to pride rock and tell the rest of the guard that I'm going to help Jasiri in the outlands."

"Okay." Bunga said, putting the fruit in one arm. "We'll meet you there."

"No need." Kion said, smiling. "I'll be right back."

"Okay!!" Bunga said. As Kion and Jasiri began to walk off, Kion heard Bunga yell over his shoulder, "oh, and by the way, I WIN!!!!"