Chapter 19

Nanu had fell in the strong arms of a man who was no other than Neil. Neil gently picked up Nanu and asked him if he was okay?. Nanu nodded and Neil then went to Dev.  He slapped him tight and his collar. 

Neil with anger in his eyes: What is your problem huh? Why are you troubling Ananya and her grandpa. DOn't you feel ashamed of treating an old person?

Dev: Mr. Neil Khanna. Who the hell do you think you are? This is between me and Ananya only. Why do you care so much. Just leave us alone.

Neil: When we see a woman in trouble, we must save them instead of troubling them further. We must learn to respect a woman which I think your parent's haven't taught you.

Dev: EH! Don't go on my parents.

Neil:EH! First learn how to respect who a woman is. A woman is not a toy or a sex worker. A woman is also a human being who is treated equally as a man. A woman always should walk beside a man, never behind or in front. And always remember this! NO MEANS NO. 

As Neil left Dev, a few of his goons started beating him. 

Avni:NEIL!

She rushed towards the goons and started to beat them up. She had fire in her eyes and together , she and Neil  beat the goons. Neil however was a bit wounded because of the fighting occurred.

Riya then came with her car.: Oh my God! Are you guys ok? Neil what happened to you.

Nanu then told her what had opened.

Riya: SAALE, UNKO TOH MEIN CHORDUNGA NAHI

Avni: Riya, calm down! Anyway take Nanu home, while I'll take Neil to the hospital.

Nanu went to Neil: Thank you so much beta. If it weren't for you, then we would have been in trouble.

Neil: Nahi nanu, I would have done if it were anyone else. We should always respect a woman no matter what!

Nanu smiled at his honesty.: It seems like your family raised you and Ali well. I am proud of you boys. 

Neil smiled and took his blessings and Nanu left with Riya while Avni took Neil to his car.

Neil:Woh ananya, take me to my bachelor pad instead. I don't want Mom to find out I went to the hospital.

Avni: Sure

She then took him to his bachelor pad and helped him to the chair.  She helped him remove his shirt while he looked at her lovingly.  She got a first aid kit and started dabbing on his wounds. She blew some air on them as they stinged. The whole time she was doing it, she started feeling butterflies in her stomach. She never been this close with a man and she felt a kind of warmth with him.

Neil meanwhile couldn't stop staring at her with her cute adorable face concentrated on fixing him. She was acting like a full on wife and he had enjoyed that. For some reason, he hated seeing her in trouble and his heart swelled when she was happy. For him, her happiness made him happy. He couldn't quite describe these feelings he had.

Avni: Neil, I fixed your wounds, should I drop you home or would you like to stay here? 

Neil: I think I will stay here and rest for a bit. I don't want mom to create a big drama

Avni chuckled: Big Drama?

Neil: My mom is very dramatic. No wonder bebe calls her Madam Madonna. She overreacts a lot and is a very loud person. 

Avni: But she cares about you right?

Neil nodded: That is right. She sometimes takes care too much