Chapter 15 ✔️

Beomgyu and Haru were taking selfies together as Taehyun and Kai jumped in on one. Then Beomgyu posted it on his Instagram with the subtitles 'Made a new and awesome friend at school'.

"Aren't people gonna question that?"Haru asked. Beomgyu just shrugged.

That's when a girl tapped on Beomgyu's shoulder. She was chewing gum really loud and annoyingly. "Wanna go on a date together?" She asked and Beomgyu showed a disgusted expression.

That was when a bunch of girls swarmed around the table and started pushing Haru. They all showed her off the table and managed to land a punch on her face.

"Oh, now you've done it" Beomgyu, Kai, Taehyun, and Haru screamed at the same time as Haru attacked the girl.

"Oh, your so lucky I don't hurt girls. but Haru does, your so dead" Beomgyu laughed but then the three of them pried Haru away from the girl.

"What's going on here?" The teacher yelled frustrated. "Detention all four of you!" She screamed and then walked away.

"What a great first day" Haru muttered as a bunch of other girls tried to get detention so that they could spend it with their oppa. "I can't believe she didn't give them detention" Taehyun muttered pointing at the girls.

The rest of the day went by pretty fast and then the four of them walked towards detention. After sitting for 15 minutes Soobin and Yeonjun came running to the room.

"What the hell did you do to get detention? This teacher will literally kill you. She's the worst" Yeonjun whisper-yelled. But just as he said those words Yuta from NCT walked into the class.

"Hello! I'm your detention teacher" He smiled and everyone's eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"Yuta hyung? What are you doing here?" Taehyun asked slightly tilting his head "I'm saving you" Yuta whispered. "The teacher hates kpop. and will most likely make sure you guys are expelled. Since I'm an idol they let me help out here" Yuta smiled as Haru tried her best not to squeal.

"Just let it out sweetheart" Yuta smiled again and Haru fainted.

"Oh My. I didn't think she would faint" Yuta panicked as he helped her up.

"OMG, I love NCT" She exclaimed. "Well, you love me more right?" Kai asked.

"Let's do something. How about a random song dance? you know like how they did for us in weekly idol?" Yuta asked and everyone agreed. Yuta took out a small speaker from his precious backpack and played a shuffle playlist of kpop songs.

Haru knew the dances to all of them and Haechan joined in too as he came in running through the door.

Haru's first detention was a success as far as Haru knew. "Stay away from detention! I can't save you guys every time" Yuta smiled as he waved to them and walked out his way. Everyone after that went back to their dorms.

"I have so much homework, and then I have to memorize crown" Haru sighed as she tried to finish her homework as fast as possible. She was done around 5:30 that evening and then headed to the practice room.