chapter 100

Malhotra mansion
Manik's room

Manik is adoring a smile since morning, not for a second has his mood dropped. Afterall yesterday had been one of the greatest days of his life. He finally confessed to nandini he loves her ,and she reciprocates his feelings.

Manik remmembers nandini as the girl who had paid him attention in his childhood, when no one ever had. The girl who talked to him, heard his voice. The girl he didn't know he was falling in love with.

Nandini has always been his princess, the girl he would do anything for. No questions asked. The girl whoes one look made him feel important.the girl who made him feel happy

And today Manik was the epitome of happiness. His parents had noticed this mood of his, and were happy for him. The past few days were hard on everyone, but now everything seemed to have fallen back into place.

Manik was out of the house in record time and driving towards murthy mansion. He was even humming a song. He felt like a teenager on their first crush. Which actually he was.

Reaching there Manik went in to see, ishita ordering some servants about the breakfast table  and shivaay and anika discussing something in the hall. Even though he wanted to go see nandini, he had to search for another person first.

-----
Study

Ishita had told manik that Raman was in the study, taking some important files. And he was. Knocking the room Manik entered and saw Raman seated.

R : Manik, so early today

M : I wanted to talk to you, Raman uncle

Manik gulped once, and Raman nodded at him to go on.

M : nandini and I are going out.

Raman's eyebrows raised in question, yet half a smile came on his face. Raman had wished Manik and nandini get together,  and this was a good news for him

M : I wanted you to know that, I really love your daughter and I will always make her happy. And that I would never hurt nandini

Raman chucked, of course Manik was here for his permission. Raj and nyonika's son he was.

R : I know Manik you will. But being a father I still have to warn you, make my princess cry and I will make sure you pay for it.

Raman then stood up to hug manik

R : welcome to the family

Manik smiles and left, now there was no problem, he could go meet nandini.

------
Nandini's room

Nandini was still sleeping when Manik enters her room, he goes and sits by her side, playing slowly with her hair. Bending down manik speaks in her ear

M : I love you.

Nanidni had been awake since he was running hands in her hair and hearing Manik, she couldn't stop the blush on her face.

Manik turned his face kissing her lightly on the cheek. And nandini opened her eyes .

M : come on get ready, we have have to go to college and do you not want to show off your boyfriend

Manik had yesterday asked nandini to be his girlfriend and she had obliged.

N : definitely

Nanidni got ready and they went down for breakfast, and this time when they all sat together, it was a family

-----
Space academy