Chapter 11

When I step into the room, I find he stares up at the ceiling emotionlessly. After a long moment of silence, he sighs "They told me that you gave the go ahead for institutionalizing me."

"I'm sorry." I whisper, sitting on the edge of his bed and taking his hand in mine. Silently, I flip it over to find the dark mark is virtually gone. Replaced with scabs and scars "When did you do that?"

He speaks softly "Since You-Know-Who, died, it physically repulses me. Like worms crawling under my skin." He blinks monotonously "No matter how much you scratch, it's still there. Everyday, I start off cutting it. It stops me from leaving Scorpio."

"Does he know about this?" I ask and he replies with a numb no "Haven't he ever seen it, before?"

He shakes his head, before sighing "The hanging stopped when I found out Astoria was pregnant."

"Why would you do this, now?" I ask and he shrugs "Scorpio needs his father in his life, Draco!"

"Nobody needs me alive." he replies looking down at me.

I set my jaw and explain "Scorpio doesn't have a mum in his life, anymore. He needs his father. Life sucks, when you're all alone." He looks down at his wrist and I declare "You're son needs you alive, Draco! I need you alive!"

He looks up to me, curiously "Why would you possibly need me alive?" he asks.

Instinctively, I look back to make sure the door is shut, before looking to him and sighing "Because, I love you, Draco." his face reads with shock and I continue "You're my friend."

He gives a short nod, before declaring "I'd like to be alone." I give a pleading look and he gives a frustrated look "Now! I'd like to be alone, now!" he snatches his hand from my grip and looks away.

Silently, I stand and step forward, placing lips to his forehead and whispering "Get well, Mister Malfoy." he gives a very annoyed look, before I straighten up and state "After all, Terry and Garry had to give their property to someone. I need a business associate."

He gives a confused look, before asking "What the bloody hell are you talking about?"

"Well..." I hold up four fingers "We've got an empty building, a bakery, a hair salon, and our old flat over and office space. These four buildings surround a beautiful courtyard." I point to him "And parliament just pasted a same-sex marriage act."

He gives a shocked look, before asking "Are you saying we open up a gay wedding organizing company?"

I shrug "To memorialize Garry and Terry." he sets his jaw and I laugh "We already have the rainbow flag up."

He smiles "Call it GT's."

I scoff, before pitching "I was thinking that you could live in the flat, again." he gives a confused look and I sigh "I want you close, so you can't do that again."

When I motion to his arm, his gives a short nod, before giving a sad smile "I don't know what will happen to me."

It hits me then that, he really doesn't know much about the muggle world. Simply, I reassure "You'll get better."

He nods, somberly, before giving a weak looks. He almost looks like a boy again "I'm sorry for scaring you."

I shake my head "It's alright, Draco." I give a warm smile "Just don't do it again, or I'll get Hermione to kick your arse."

He scoffs, before giving an amused look "That really hurt, you know? She's a feisty one, Hermione is."

"Yeah she is." I chuckle, before reminding "During our sixth year, I was beating her at potions, and she smacked me."

He scoffs "Well, you were cheating, remember?" he asks and I nod, before remembering the fight we had in the lavatory "Would you like to see them?" he asks and I realize I've been staring at his chest.

I hum, before shrugging. As he fiddles with his buttons, I sigh "I really am sorry for hurting you."

He shrugs "I'm fine." Once he opens his shirt, I sit closer to get a glance at the large white scars.

As I run my fingers among them, I compare his chest to that of seventeen year old Draco's. He was slender and non-muscular. Now, he's surprising buff and his shoulders are broadened. No doubt, from the fact that each room of his house has a fireplace. Merely because, his house doesn't have central heat and air.

When we were young, I thought he was exactly what I desired. Staring at him, I take in his current position. Someone who is so damaged, that he wishes to kill himself, yet he smiles.

Ginny and I, haven't been intimate in months. I know it pisses her off, but despite what she does to surprise me, it's just doesn't get to me anymore.

Malfoy, he makes my mouth water at the thought of him. The thought of him doing his worst often gives me heat-panges.

The thought of leaving Ginny, inserts my mind, every morning when I wake up next to her, and every night, when she crawls in next to me.

I do love her. I really do. But Malfoy. I'm in love with him.

"Harry?" he whispers and I snap out of my daze to find I'm very close to him. My hand is no where near his scars, but on his stubbly beard.

"My apologizes." I whisper, moving away from him "Tracy Bell." I state and he gives a confused look "One of the reasons I chased you into the lavatory." I look down at my hands "Part of me was so angry at you for leaving me, I used you as a lab rat."

"You had the right." he replies, before shrugging "I probably would have done the same."

The doctor walks and I spot our friends in the hallway outside. The doctor smiles "I'm sorry to intrude. It's time to take Mister Malfoy."

Draco quickly redresses himself, before standing up and having to sit back down "Are you alright?" I ask as he cradles his head.

"Yeah." he replies, before explaining "Stood up a bit too fast." the doctor pulls up with a wheelchair and Draco sighs "I don't need that."

"It's a liability." I state and he gives a confused look "If you faint and get hurt under their care, they can be held responsible." I explain "You have to do it."

He sighs, before stepping towards the wheelchair and taking a seat. The doctor starts to wheel him out, only I take the holds and push him.

When I wheel him out of the room, two orderlies step up and one takes hold of the chair. He gives a sad smile as they wheel him off.

Once he's gone, Hermione declares "You were in there for awhile. What did you two talk about?"

I shrug, before declaring "He's been cutting everyday since Voldemort died. He's sorry. And you'll punch him if he ever does this again."

They reluctantly nod, before Ginny asks "What do you want to do?"

"Did you guys drop by the cemetery to get my car?" Ginny holds out my keys and I sigh "I'm going to go for a drive, and..." I sigh "Go home."