Finally?

"Heyy!!!! HEYY!!!" You jumped out of your bed and looked around wondering where the sound came from. You slowly look behind saw Link

"Too tired I huh—" You dozed off again and slept

"WAKE UPPPP HANAO!!!!" Link screamed at your ear

"WHAT??? IM TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!" You fought back and sigh

Link gave you that sad pity face, you hated it, you've always been tricked by this face

"Don't, I said don't," you pointed your finger at him, "I ain't getting trick," you smirked and jumped out of bed

"Hmph fineeeee," he huffed and crossed his hands

You went to the washroom and got ready, after you dressed up you looked in the mirror and smiled at yourself. You noticed you have been smiling happily since yesterday, but why?

You got out of Amali's house and noticed you started to walk normally,
"My ankle is finally not pain," you told Link and he nodded and smiled.

You two walked down the stairs of the village and made your way to Slippery Falcon, you wanted to make Link breakfast today to thank him for taking care of you and maybe.. some for Revali.

"So how did it go?" Link asked you, you paused at ran through yesterday's events, "You won't believe it! Revali actually flew me back to Amali's house-"

"WHAT?!" Link shouted, shocked and surprised, "HE WHAT?!"

"Sent me back home," you giggled and put your hands to your cheeks.

"So something interesting happened huh?" Link smirked, wanting to know more.

"What? N-no nothing in particular," you answered nervously.

"Really? It's written on your face," his smirk became bigger.

"W-WHAT?!!! NOOOO!!" You exclaimed and felt your cheeks were burning, you covered your face preventing Link from seeing it.

"Hehehe don't lie, you like him don't you?" Link giggled

"WHATTTTT NOOOOO!!!!! IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!" You realised that the whole village could hear your voice, you immediately cover it and blushed heavily.

"Oh really? Fine we'll see about that," Link chuckled.

"Shut up!!!" You blushed and punched him in the arm.

Both of you reached Slippery Falcon and got some Tabantha Wheat, Goat Butter and some egg, the cashier calculated the total money and Link gave the money away. You made your way back to Amali's house and cooked food.

You cooked rice with cheesy egg, salmon miunere and creamy mushroom soup. It was already 11, it's almost lunch time, you wanted to send some for Revali, you packed up and put the food into a basket, you covered it with a checked cloth to prevent it from getting cold.

To Link:

I have things to do so I won't be able to eat with you sorry. Hope you enjoy your lunch!

- From Hanao

You left the note on the table where you put the food and left the house.

You walked out of the village to find Revali, but you didn't know where he was. You only know that he trains his archery everyday, so where he is know should be a training area. You got to the entrance and saw a guard standing there.

"Hi!! Do you know where Revali usually trains at?" You approached him.

"You mean Master Revali? He trains at the Flight Range, it's just there," he pointed where Flight Range was, you thanked him and left.