Chapter 12

I cleared out Garry and Terry's flat, easily. The only thing that remains, the dishes. Their furniture was very nice, so I moved it to the flat above the reception environment, on the opposite side of the salon. Their photos and keepsakes, are in their laundry room, in filing boxes.

Most of everything was already heavily cleaned. As if Garry decided to clean it for us, beforehand.

By the time I get to the flat Draco and I once shared. It's midnight. I'm exhausted. The magic bestowed upon the flat has kept it clean and dustless. The smell obsesses over Draco and the sheets on the bed are still ruffled from the way I left them.

Instantly, I flop down in bed and let the scent envelop me. In an instant, I'm knocked unconscious by the smell.

~

The next morning, I awaken to find the sheets are as soft as I remember. With a yawn, I spread out, before sitting up.

When I reach for my phone, I find it dead. Without a second thought, I toss it on the nightstand and remember that there is a room upstairs.

Curiously, I climb the stairs and find something curious. The bed is pressed into the far corner, with a wall separating it from the couch. Across from the couch was a glass room with dead flowers, facing the courtyard. Next to it, is the lavatory. The room curves at the top.

With a wave of my wand, the room is cleaned and the flowers are replaced with ivy. After that, I head down to the bakery.

As I sit outside, sipping on some tea, eating a macron, and working on the logo for GT's, Ginny comes barging up and hisses "Where the fuck have you been?"

"Here." I state and she looks around for a second "Not here, but on the block. After all, I've got work to do."

"What work are you doing, that would cause you not to pick up your phone?" she asks, before frown "Have we been here before?"

"My phone is dead, and yes, you've been here before." I state and she gives a confused look "After Sirius died. I stayed here for a couple of months."

She snaps her fingers, before sitting down "With your friend, Daniel."

"No." I state and she frowns "I was staying with Draco Malfoy at the time, but he was supposed to be running away. And he didn't want people to know that he likes bloaks."

She glares at me "Why didn't you tell me that, before?"

"It wasn't important." I state, before sipping my tea "Besides, how would your brothers have reacted if they knew he was here?"

"Well, I do now!" Ron declares as he stops next to me, along with Hermione "How the bloody hell did you trust him enough to sleep at his flat?"

"I didn't need to trust him." I state, before something comes to mind "How did you find me, anyways?"

Ginny scratches her forehead "I might have put a tracking device on your mobile, to see if you had been cheating on me."

"You did what?" I ask and she shrugs "Why would you possibly think that I have been cheating on you?"

She looks to her brother in discomfort, before looking down and explaining "Harry, we haven't slept together in months."

I bite my lip, before glaring at her "Let's get one thing perfectly clear. I do not have the time, or the energy, to cheat on you. And even if I did, it doesn't not give you the right to put a tracking device on my mobile."

Before she can say anything else, I step off the patio and head back to flat. Only moments later, the other three come in after me and I lead them into Garry and Terry's flat.

"What is this place?" Hermione asks as I place the last box in the laundry room.

"Garry and Terry were both gay." I state, before explaining "They died on the days that Britain and France past a same-sex marriage act. Garry left these four places to Draco and I. We're starting a wedding service company to memorialize Garry and Terry."

They give a shocked look and I lead them out into the courtyard "Think about it! We've got a beautiful space to host." I point to the empty building "A reception area." I point to the bakery "Catering." then to the salon "And a place for the brides and grooms to get ready."

Ron frowns "When did you decide on this?"

"Yesterday." I state, before taking in a deep breath "This place, it helped me so much when I was a teenager. Maybe, it'll help Draco."

"How did this place help you?" Ginny asks and I shrug.

"It's so beautiful here, despite the fact that it's in the middle of the city." I declare, before shaking my head "It showed me to look for the good in people."

Hermione sighs, before asking "Did you and Draco ever...?" I give a confused look and she sighs "Did you two ever sleep together?"

I give a shocked look, before lying "No. He had a boyfriend at the time." she gives a confused look and I scoff "Johnny, I think. He was a muggle."

"Stop!" Ginny hisses and I give a confused look "Harry Potter, this is a serious investment, starting a company! You didn't even speak to your wife about it!"

"It's my decision, Ginerva Weasley!" I roar and her expression goes pissed "You heard me! Now, if you have another word about me doing this, I suggest you revert to your maiden name!"

Ron hisses "Don't you dare talk to her like that!"

I step towards him and growl "She chipped my mobile, Ron! I'll talk to her however I'd like!" he looks taken aback by my outburst and I look to Ginny "I'm going to stay here for awhile. I wouldn't want you to think I was screwing someone else."

I start back towards the door, but she calls after me "Tell me why!" when I turn back to her, she asks "Why won't you have sex with me?"

I set my jaw, before sighing "I'm just not into it anymore, Gin." I shrug "I don't know what's wrong." she steps towards me and I look down "Ever since Draco lost Astoria, I've been thinking..."

She places her hand on my cheek and I lean into it "Harry, we're not the Malfoys. You're not going to loose me, no matter how hard you try."

I give a weak smile, not wanting to tell her the truth "I know." I whisper, before something comes to mind "Where's Lily and Hugo?"